Spore

Welcome to DavoOnline.com!
Let us know what you are about or check out some of our partners!
morganp11
Hatchling
Hatchling

Spore

Unread post by morganp11 »

Ok, my son has been playing the above from saved short cut on his desk top. It now will not open as states it is not connecting to ModAPI Launcher. Ok, so try from ModAPI launcher which states its in the wrong version.
I have searched and searched and tried reinstalling it but nothing is working. Tried contacting administrators but obviously they must be bombarded with messages and do not expect an answer.

Anyone know how to rectify this please?

Thanks
Debbie

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Spore

Unread post by Davo »

I will see if we can get you some assistance, I also responded to your private message.

I admire coming on behalf of your son, as a father, I wouldn't let my children here either.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Spore

Unread post by rob55rod »

I am so sorry for the delay in response. Can you provide a screenshot of the exact message that says that the game is "the wrong version"?

Also, given you said the game was installed from Origin, do you know when it was most recently installed? And is the Galactic Adventures expansion pack installed?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DavoOnline.com & Company”