Mod API And Patch 1.5 Assistance Needed

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
Laura Dragonite
Hatchling
Hatchling

Mod API And Patch 1.5 Assistance Needed

Unread post by Laura Dragonite »

I require assistance with Spore Mod API and Patch 1.5 :patch1.5: please. I would really love to have Dark Injection, but I am not very tech-savvy.
I have watched plenty of videos on how to install the mod and Mod API, but I would like to get a better understanding of how to do it. I also have questions on the Darkspore Resurrection Project.
I use Windows 10 and I use the disc versions of Spore, Creepy and Cute and Galactic Adventures.

1. Where can I obtain Patch 1.5 legally? I don't want to accidentally download a cracked/pirate copy. I dislike cracked/pirate copy stuff!
2. Once I manage to obtain it, what should I do with it? In what folder should it go?
3. With Mod API, can I install it in any folder or should there be a specific place where it should be installed?
4. In case anything goes wrong, how do I get a screenshot of the crash-log/error? I do know how to take screenshots in games, but not on Desktop.
5. About the Darkspore Resurrection Project, how are things going? Is it going well?
6. If Darkspore is resurrected, do I still need my disc's serial code? I don't remember my account's details anymore on which the code was registered. Would I have to buy a completely new Darkspore (if that's even possible) or not?

Thank you for reading, hope I was clear enough on what the issue is. Take as long as you need, I'm in no rush :)

Laura Dragonite
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Mod API And Patch 1.5 Assistance Needed

Unread post by Laura Dragonite »

I figured it out! All I had to do was click on the patch on the :di: Download page. Now I feel really stupid for not realizing that it was there the whole time. Well, at least I learned something now! :D
At first I thought I would be wasting someone's time by asking all those questions, but now there's no need to.
Still would like to know how the Darkspore Resurrection Project is going though! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dark Injection”