creature paint mods suddenly not working?

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Morei
Cell
Cell

creature paint mods suddenly not working?

Unread post by Morei »

hi, so i had to reinstall spore and my mods recently due to an unrelated computer thing. i have been using the same mods for a while now and just reinstalled them again, and while they all seem to be working there are a few specific ones that suddenly are not... 3 different paint mods. Skyncraft, Delta Paint, and Creature Paint Expansion. i used them all before, literally the other day and suddenly they just are not showing up in my game. i dont know if its a problem with these paint mods specifically but all the rest seem to be just fine.

i have tried it on Origin spore and Steam spore, no difference. i uninstalled them and redownloaded them completely, no change. im not really sure why this would be happening but i have no idea what else to test or change to get it working so i assumed posting here would be the best option for now before i try to reinstall everything all over again.

spore is updated to the newest patch.
i have spore C&C and GA.
playing on windows 10 64 bit.

EDIT: i managed to fix this bug, im not sure what was going but i just reinstalled my game and installed these mods first and they showed up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”