Tribal stage crashing

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Formica
Cell
Cell

Tribal stage crashing

Unread post by Formica »

So I was playing Tribal stage in hard and all was going well, after the last tribe formed and I gave them a gift soon after the game crashed. At first I though it was a glitch from domesticating (crash happened when the music looped) so I told my tribes people to stop and at first it worked. Then a few seconds later it crashed, the only way I can play is if I save every 5 seconds.
I'm thinking there is a mod conflict in my mod list, I'm using: DI, Enhanced Colour Picker, DAR City Walls, Productive Homeworld, Colourful Spices, FTL Drive, Cell Evoadvantage, No Empire Babysitting and Solar Spore.

vanillacold

Re: Tribal stage crashing

Unread post by vanillacold »

Did you use the Genetic Modifier component of DI to add arms or legs to your creature?
If not, does it also crash when starting a new save?
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Formica
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Formica »

No and no
Formica
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Formica »

Would reinstalling all mods work?
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Formica wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:36 am Would reinstalling all mods work?
No. I think your save is just corrupted, since you said it worked when making a different save.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”