DI working on Origin nowadays?

Here you can find information regarding Dark Injection, or post questions if you need further help.
Jegarax0
Cell
Cell

DI working on Origin nowadays?

Unread post by Jegarax0 »

Hi!
Back in 2017 I posted a question about Dark Injection not working with Origin from me. I got a great and detailed answer from @rob55rod that said a fix for that was in the works. I haven´t really played spore much since and now, a few years and a new computer later, I am looking to install Spore again and was hoping that I could use Dark Injection again (because I absolutely loved it when I had it working last time).

My question is basically if Dark Injection is compatible with the Origin Version now?

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: DI working on Origin nowadays?

Unread post by rob55rod »

Jegarax0 wrote:-snip-
Yes, Dark Injection is absolutely compatible with Origin Spore. It just so happens you inquired during the few months following the release of the March 2017 Patch. That patch took us all some time to update our mods for. The problem that appeared then has long since been resolved.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Jegarax0
Cell
Cell

Re: DI working on Origin nowadays?

Unread post by Jegarax0 »

Ok thanks, i thought that would be the case! Ill download it right away :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “FAQ, Info, and Help”