Tribal stage problem.

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=174
GigiBarosss
Cell
Cell

Tribal stage problem.

Unread post by GigiBarosss »

I played cell stage, crature stage just fine, but at tribal stage i cant see the clothses stats and even if i put them on my npcs they dont get any stats ( social, combat, gathering, life) from the clothes. i unninstalled DI and then it shows the stats, i reinstalled and same thing, no stats.
Help pls.

GigiBarosss
Cell
Cell

Re: Tribal stage problem.

Unread post by GigiBarosss »

Sorry it was the core interface from DI, i swiched to the full Darkspore version and now i have 2 outfiters and in 1 clothes will show stats. But 1 more problem persists. i conquered all the others tribe by converting to my religion (social victory) but although it says i got theyr clothes and buildings. i only get the buildings. So im stuck with the beginning gear, meaning i dont get gear with better stats when i conquer them. The ones in second row in the attached pictures, ware there from the begining, witch shouldnt be. If im not mistaken it should be more the 2 rows of clothes there.
Pls help.
Attachments
Symbol.png
Shoulders.png
Masks.png
Hats.png
Detail.png
Chest.png
Tynorg-Six
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tynorg-Six »

I have the same issue. The editors post-Tribal (and the Tribal Outfitter accessed from the menu) are all fine as far as I can tell, but for some reason outfit unlocks in Tribal stage are inaccessible.

(DI9 Public Beta 2.3.2)
AstralGuardian70775
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by AstralGuardian70775 »

Having the same problem. I started playing the tribal stage, but when I went to add tribal clothing and armor, nothing had the associated stats, like social or health. This makes it nearly impossible to finish the tribal stage without cheating.

Mod list:
1.) ForceSave
2.) Dark Injections
3.) Colorful spices
4.) Infinite Scaling
5.) Interstellar Remastered
6.) ModAPI
7.) UPEv1.1.1

All are the latest version as of June 20th, 2021
ShadowChan
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by ShadowChan »

Yeah I've been having the same problem as well whenever I go into the creation section it shows two models of my creature, but it doesn't love me improve their abilities. Has anyone figured out the answer or is it still unknown?
ShadowChan
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by ShadowChan »

I've been having the same issues with the tribal stage. For me it just shows to models of my characters one with tribal outfits tag and the other one which three asterix. I've been trying to figure out a way how to swap them but nothing seems to work. Minute also shows to food collecting icon. Has anyone figured out an answer to this problem or is it still unknown to us three people.
Benna96
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Benna96 »

Shadowchan, as OP mentioned, the vanilla outfitter being unaccessible is a UI problem. Specifically, both editors are only accessible when using Full Darkspore UI or Darkspore Beta UI.
As to the unlocking problem... I have no clue how any of that works with the Dark Injection editor, but as to the vanilla one, I have a theory.
Instead of unlocking random tribe parts, it was unlocking a row of random anything. It seemed to always be a row. I suspect the game specifies parts that are unlocked at the beginning, and as the player progresses it unlocks x number of rows, which totals up to unlocking everything.
With Dark Injection and Advanced CE's Evo Outfitter adding parts to the vanilla outfitter, all these added parts start out as locked, and it's unlocking them instead of tribe parts most of the time, likely just picking at random.
To play through tribe stage normally, I turned off DI's Armor Outfitter and Weapons Outfitter categories, and played the version of Advanced CE that doesn't have Evo Outfitter. Then switched back once I passed tribe stage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”