Better Spore Graphics Package Broken

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Adamjoko201
Cell
Cell

Better Spore Graphics Package Broken

Unread post by Adamjoko201 »

I heard nothing but great things about Better Spore mod, but when I downloaded it, many things were not as they seem. Case in point, the graphics in the graphics package. The UI is all glitched, and is unreadable. Now I have been playing spore for years, so I know the spore layout without fault, but it's so distracting. I've tried reinstalling it, I've tried putting the mod in both data packages of the normal spore and GA. I even download the mod API to see if that fixed it but nothing! The mod simply cannot work without the UI. So please, if anyone can, tell me what to do! I've tried everything I know, even reinstalling the F-ing game!
For further help (maybe) I am playing on Origin, and many mods (even Dark Injections) work on it. But that's it, I've had it, please someone help me with the bug!
Image below shows what I'm talking about.
Attachments
SPORE(TM) 3_19_2020 4_05_16 PM_LI.jpg

There is not a single meaning to life, but to be successful, you need to create your own. -Adamjoko201 Adamjoko
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Better Spore Graphics Package Broken

Unread post by rob55rod »

Yeah, that sounds about right. BetterSpore stopped working before Galactic Adventures was even released. Those positive reviews you were reading are ancient history.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Adamjoko201
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Adamjoko201 »

rob55rod wrote:Yeah, that sounds about right. BetterSpore stopped working before Galactic Adventures was even released. Those positive reviews you were reading are ancient history.
Man! Sorry for the decade-old news then, I wanted to play it!
Well, any good mods that can replace it? or am I out of luck?
There is not a single meaning to life, but to be successful, you need to create your own. -Adamjoko201 Adamjoko
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Adamjoko201 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Yeah, that sounds about right. BetterSpore stopped working before Galactic Adventures was even released. Those positive reviews you were reading are ancient history.
Man! Sorry for the decade-old news then, I wanted to play it!
Well, any good mods that can replace it? or am I out of luck?
Solar Spore is the closest thing I can think of...and it's not exactly particularly close. Might still be worth looking at though.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”