Challenging Tribal Stage

Exend
Cell
Cell

Challenging Tribal Stage

Unread post by Exend »

It's done. You guys think the tribal stage is easy? I do! It just takes a bit. So I crafted up a mod that'll make the tribal stage much more challenging! Here is a list on what the mod does... :twisted:

1. Superpowers now take 450 seconds to recharge... At max. The max used to be 325, now this will be much harder... :lol:

2. Your tools and other tribal buildings now have 100 health! Instead of the regular 200, I decreased it to 100 just for the challenge! :? Easier destruction.

3. You thought that was all, huh? We're just scratching the surface! Buildings now cost 30-35 food instead of 15-25. If you're a carnivore, that sucks, because getting food as a carnivore is hard.

4. Speaking of food, you start the tribal stage with no food! Like, no food. 0 food. It makes more sense. You can't magically have food appear. Gotta do some work and get it yourself!

5. Some tools have a higher cooldown, such as smacking people with the chieftain staff, and the shaman staff! They do less damage aswell. Making it harder! :evil:

6. You start with only ONE tribe member! That's right, you didn't read it wrong, 1! 3 is already barely any for the start, and now it is 1. It's even harder because you have no food!

7. Babies grow in 75 seconds instead of 60. Even more time!

8. Even before that, a new tribe will have already formed! The first rival tribe will form in 30 seconds instead of 60! Cut right in half.

9. Healing staffs heal less quicker, and don't heal as much per amount of time, so you won't be able to heal your tribe members as quickly! :oops:

10. The final change, huts have a health increase! That's good, right? Well, you're wrong. We already have all this, but that also means other tribes are harder to destroy!
Attachments
Challenging_Tribal_Stage.package
(26.36 KiB) Downloaded 576 times

I see you are reading this :shock:
Isimsiz
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Challenging Tribal Stage

Unread post by Isimsiz »

no
Lunno
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Lunno »

no
ScyobiEmpire
Cell
Cell

Unread post by ScyobiEmpire »

I liked the tribal stage. Liked. Now I have to save each second so a random epic doesn't wipe me off the face of Spode.
Sporefanatic0
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Sporefanatic0 »

mmm interesting, maybe you can made more harder stages mods
Xalodir
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Xalodir »

This difficulty edit mod is does make it a bit more harder, but this whole stage requires total rebalancing to make things tougher.

If only there was a way to make befriending process harder, like making musical instrument sequence much longer, like instead you having to press music instruments 5 times, you'd have to press much more than that, and at faster rate. I wonder what config file does that?
Badger Farmer
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Badger Farmer »

This mod makes the tribal stage have an actual early game, which is really cool and i really like it because of that.
Br!nG1337bAcK
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Br!nG1337bAcK »

I like the sound of this mod, I'm definitely downloading for my next campaign. I've always liked Tribal Stage, but I think this mod will make me like it even moar...
Watching internet arguments be like:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Tribal”