Project: Mad Mannequins (repost)

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
IHaveNoIdea
Cell
Cell

Project: Mad Mannequins (repost)

Unread post by IHaveNoIdea »

Quick note: Original Account was finally recovered, backup account is no longer functional. All future updates to the mod will be listed here.

Mad Mannequins
Mad Mannequins is a sizeable part mod that adds a considerable number of human-anatomy-themed parts, which are used to build the namesake Mannequins. At present, the mod contains a total of 214 parts in total.

Features
The mod features 4 distinct mannequins, from which the individual parts have been harvested. All pats are stackable without the need of the Stacker mod. These include:

1. A traditional wooden-style drawing mannequin. Androgynous, which is to say ambiguously-gendered, the mannequin is simple, subdivided into the major body parts, perfect for creating low-rendering-cost figures.

2. A Female human mannequin, designed in line with average-ideal body proportions for the given age range in mind. This mannequin requires considerably more resources to paint, but has been designed in such a way as to optimise the painted textures.

3. A Male human mannequin, designed in line with average-ideal body proportions for the given age range in mind. This mannequin requires considerably more resources to paint, but has been designed in such a way as to optimise the painted textures. The full list of parts:

4. A largely accurate human Skeleton, divided into several major bone groups. As with the previous two mannequins, coloured bones require considerably more resources to paint. A full list:

5. A largely accurate Paint horse, with several smaller parts making up the head, though lacking a tail.

This mod is still in development, and will receive irregular, but large updates. When making suggestions, please note that the theme of this mod is realistic anatomy, and suggestions that do not fit that theme will likely be ignored. There are also likely to be some bugs to fix, so please make certain to give detailed accounts and report of them.

Change Log
  • 160420221851 (GitHub Release)
    > Uploaded mod to GitHub due to issues with Google Drive.
    > All parts now unlock at the start of Creature Stage.
    > Added Stacking component, accessible when installing the mod and then again after installation through the Easy Mod Uninstaller's settings menu.
  • 020920211406 - Massive Overhaul:
    > Remade all Human mannequin models to consist of more parts for greater flexibility. Mannequins made with older versions will be left unnafected. Parts from older versions will still be usable, but not available via the palette.
    > Removed variants of heads, will be re-added to as variants for new parts later.
    > Fixed issue with skeleton scapular having inverted normals.
    > Updated icons for all parts.
    > Added Horse mannequin and associated parts.
    > Repaired textures on several parts, fixing shading errors.
    > Updated stacking mechanics to include Outfitter parts and Dark Injection parts, stacking modifier option pending.
    > Mod is now distributed in compressed .sporemod format to save on space and download times, requiring use of ModAPI Easy Installer.
  • 051020192251 - Fixed an error where the Humerus Bone was causing creations to be unsaveable.
  • 051020191632 - Fixed a texture error on the Joint part, and fixed symmetrical variants from stopping creations from saving.
Download
Download the mod from GitHub here. If you cannot see the link, or do not have permissions to view the attachment, this means you must log into this site.

Download:
Version 2-3-0.sporemod
https://github.com/MADPSI/ProjectMadMan ... tag/v2.3.1

Happy Creating,
- Psi
Last edited by IHaveNoIdea on Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Redefining Creative Initiative.
Sporefanatic0
Creature
Creature

Re: Project: Mad Mannequins (repost)

Unread post by Sporefanatic0 »

Very beautiful parts especially the human skeleton parts, it would be interesting to add some hair styles...
(we really need animated human heads You know... male and female, eyes blinking, mouth working)
However, Great Mod seriously Thankyou so much!!!
Enderjed
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Enderjed »

Was there Stretch hinges (or whatever their called) ever planned for this mod, or am I losing my marbles?
I have a decently strong PC

JOIN my discord Server:https://discord.gg/rnRQSkR
(please, I only have 34 members, 7 of which are bots)
E
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by E »

Where do i put it in the files?
amogus
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

E wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:14 pm Where do i put it in the files?
Don't put it anywhere - install it with the Spore ModAPI Easy Installer, just like any other mod.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”