Hold down Shift to move a part along the X and Z axes.
Hold down Control (or CMD on Mac) to move a part along the Y axis.
If you move a part too far from whatever it's attached to, it will become parentless and Spore will class it as non-existent.
(The larger a part is, the further it needs to be from the parent part to become parentless.)
https://github.com/VanillaCold/Spore-Ad ... ses/latest
This mod requires both Universal Property Enhancer, and by extension, the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit.
- Completely reworked the mod to use Universal Property Enhancer, to improve compatibility with mods like Dark Injection.
- New feature: the "Snap Suppressor", which makes parts only snap to the center of the creature when much closer to it than in vanilla Spore.
- Fixed a bug where creatures without legs float.
- Fixed a bug where the game could crash when editing creatures in the space stage.
- Fixed a bug where the Creepy & Cute parts appeared twice in the Creature Editor
Version 1.3: Genetic Modifier versions added; they add creature parts and permit modification of the creature inside the outfitters.
Version 1.2: The "Vanilla" complexity versions have been added; they make the complexity meter in the outfitters the same as the vanilla game but may be incompatable with DI.
Version 1.1: Advanced CE now works in the outfitters!
Version 1.0: Official release