Vehicle Part Clipping

Various editor modifications are found here.
vanillacold

Vehicle Part Clipping

Unread post by vanillacold »

In the Building Editor, you're able to freely move parts along the X and Z axes by holding Shift and along the Y axis by holding Ctrl.

Through a tiny bit of modding, I've added this functionality to the vehicle editors!
There are some bugs related to symmetry but if you avoid moving parts too far from a base/cockpit part, it should be fine.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvuubHYsSlZUmXlLYmA ... i?e=VrNSv6

Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
MarioBabyLuigi
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Vehicle Part Clipping

Unread post by MarioBabyLuigi »

I like the potential this mod has, though installing it nullifies all the complexity and budget freedom in the vehicle editor that came with Dark Injection. I hope there's a fix for that.
ProfAlba
Creature
Creature

Unread post by ProfAlba »

This is going to be so useful!
WoundedSpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by WoundedSpore »

MarioBabyLuigi wrote:I like the potential this mod has, though installing it nullifies all the complexity and budget freedom in the vehicle editor that came with Dark Injection. I hope there's a fix for that.
Try absolutely drilling your load order for a bit. Try renaming DI files so they're read last, that might work.
:roll: Oh, you.
AmonYnouss
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by AmonYnouss »

Link seems broken. Does anyone have a mirror or can you PM me the file?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”