I can't seem to play with mods ?

Download tools and get the latest patches.
DannyRYT
Hatchling
Hatchling

I can't seem to play with mods ?

Unread post by DannyRYT »

Hi, i dont know if people are still on here, but here it goes... I downloaded some mods and wanted to try them in my Spore GA game, but thing is, it doesnt work. As soon as i try to enter any type of editor ( cell, creature, tribal, etc...) it crashes.
What im thinking is that i might need patch 1.5.1, but i can't "patch" my game, since its already 1.7 (i think) and its steam version.

im sorry for any spelling mistakes, english isnt my first language. If anyone can actually respond to this, you have my gratitude in advance.
:)

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: I can't seem to play with mods ?

Unread post by rob55rod »

Well...what mods are you using, specifically?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
DannyRYT
Hatchling
Hatchling

I´m currently using, or at least trying, buzzsphere, only that one.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

DannyRYT wrote:I´m currently using, or at least trying, buzzsphere, only that one.
That mod is...ancient. I'd be shocked if any part of it still worked. I suspect that that's the issue here...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
DannyRYT
Hatchling
Hatchling

rob55rod wrote:
DannyRYT wrote:I´m currently using, or at least trying, buzzsphere, only that one.
That mod is...ancient. I'd be shocked if any part of it still worked. I suspect that that's the issue here...
Oh... well... that ,ight be the case... That's a shame. Thanks for the reply tho, much gratitude :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”