ALL parts from DI are invisible.

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
Warhamm2000
Hatchling
Hatchling

ALL parts from DI are invisible.

Unread post by Warhamm2000 »

After i accidentally deleted Origin and Steam versions of Spore, and installed them again all of the DI parts became invisible (except for basic spore DI parts, that changes their own textures). What i must to do to fix that?

Edit: kay, i looked below and seen that i need zArenas package from DI download page, but i can't find it.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: ALL parts from DI are invisible.

Unread post by rob55rod »

Warhamm2000 wrote:After i accidentally deleted Origin and Steam versions of Spore, and installed them again all of the DI parts became invisible (except for basic spore DI parts, that changes their own textures). What i must to do to fix that?
Ironically, this issue actually has nothing to do with Dark Injection itself, and everything to do with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit. That aside...you answered your own question - issues like these are a very common side effect of having multiple versions of Spore installed simultaneously. I'd recommend you backup your creations and save data, uninstall both versions of Spore, then reinstall only the Origin version.

Warhamm2000 wrote:Edit: kay, i looked below and seen that i need zArenas package from DI download page, but i can't find it.
False. That package ceased to be required quite a while ago.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Warhamm2000
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: ALL parts from DI are invisible.

Unread post by Warhamm2000 »

rob55rod wrote:
Warhamm2000 wrote:After i accidentally deleted Origin and Steam versions of Spore, and installed them again all of the DI parts became invisible (except for basic spore DI parts, that changes their own textures). What i must to do to fix that?
Ironically, this issue actually has nothing to do with Dark Injection itself, and everything to do with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit. That aside...you answered your own question - issues like these are a very common side effect of having multiple versions of Spore installed simultaneously. I'd recommend you backup your creations and save data, uninstall both versions of Spore, then reinstall only the Origin version.

Warhamm2000 wrote:Edit: kay, i looked below and seen that i need zArenas package from DI download page, but i can't find it.
False. That package ceased to be required quite a while ago.
Thanks, It worked!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dark Injection”