Collection of small DI editor bugs

Squashed beyond recognition. Unlike real bugs, these weren't alive enough to be worth sparing.
11Slimeade11
Hatchling
Hatchling

Collection of small DI editor bugs

Unread post by 11Slimeade11 »

I've been playing Spore with a bunch of mods for a while now, with one of the big ones being DI, and as a result, I've noticed that a fair few things don't work as intended.

For example, the DI version of Creepy and Cute's Necrye part doesn't mirror correctly, and attempting to flip it using Ctrl+F yields no results.

One more notable issue is with morph handles, a large majority of the DI versions of Corespore parts produce weird results which cannot be seen in the editor, but only in game, or viewing via the in game Sporepedia, resulting in many parts being far more exaggerated then they were in the editor

Something more unusual is that the Pure Bluu eye completely ignores it's morph handle, meaning if the eye is pushed as far back into the creature as the handle allows, the game ignores this in game, much like the above issue.

The masks added by DI also don't show up in the space stage outfit editor, despite in the creature editor, falling under the mask parts for the outfit tab.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Collection of small DI editor bugs

Unread post by rob55rod »

11Slimeade11 wrote:For example, the DI version of Creepy and Cute's Necrye part doesn't mirror correctly
Already fixed for the next public release.
11Slimeade11 wrote:attempting to flip it using Ctrl+F yields no results.
I've yet to meet a single custom part mod which doesn't have this issue.

11Slimeade11 wrote:One more notable issue is with morph handles, a large majority of the DI versions of Corespore parts produce weird results which cannot be seen in the editor, but only in game, or viewing via the in game Sporepedia, resulting in many parts being far more exaggerated then they were in the editor

Something more unusual is that the Pure Bluu eye completely ignores it's morph handle, meaning if the eye is pushed as far back into the creature as the handle allows, the game ignores this in game, much like the above issue.
Also already fixed for the next public release.

11Slimeade11 wrote:The masks added by DI also don't show up in the space stage outfit editor, despite in the creature editor, falling under the mask parts for the outfit tab.
More of a feature request than a bug report, but nonetheless, I'll get on that.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fixed Bugs”