I can't download the dark injection archive

Squashed beyond recognition. Unlike real bugs, these weren't alive enough to be worth sparing.
VexxBooms
Hatchling
Hatchling

I can't download the dark injection archive

Unread post by VexxBooms »

I can't download the file on google drive because it tells me "access denied" (I need permissions) please put it on mediafire

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: I can't download the dark injection archive

Unread post by rob55rod »

VexxBooms wrote:I can't download the file on google drive because it tells me "access denied" (I need permissions)
Care to show me a screenshot of this?
VexxBooms wrote:please put it on mediafire
Hell no
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
ElColo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by ElColo »

Sorry, you cannot view or download this file at this time.

There are too many users who view or download this file recently. Try to access again later. If the file you are trying to access is especially large or is being shared by many people, it may take up to 24 hours to view or download it. If after 24 hours you still cannot access the file, contact your domain administrator.
That's what he says to me, they could pass another link
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

ElColo wrote:Sorry, you cannot view or download this file at this time.

There are too many users who view or download this file recently. Try to access again later. If the file you are trying to access is especially large or is being shared by many people, it may take up to 24 hours to view or download it. If after 24 hours you still cannot access the file, contact your domain administrator.
That's what he says to me, they could pass another link
Let me know if it's still unavailable 24 hours and 5 minutes or so from now. If not, I'll see what I can do.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fixed Bugs”