I'm addicted to mods XD

If you have interesting mods please send me all XD
I don't bite :lol:
Landon
Cell
Cell

Re: I WANT MODS

Unread post by Landon »

Dark Injections. Just Get It http://davoonline.com/sporemodder/rob55 ... Injection/
Locked and Loaded adds guns to spore (works in creature stage AND adventures) viewtopic.php?f=118&t=6893
B&V Fusion makes it so you can use building parts in the vehicle editor viewtopic.php?t=5021
Pandora's toolbox adds Spheres, Cylinders and Cubes to the creature editor. viewtopic.php?f=118&t=6753
And now some shameless self promotion:
Interstellar: Remastered makes it so in space stage the interstellar drive goes much faster viewtopic.php?f=123&t=8610
Crazy Tribes makes you start with 24 people in tribal stage and also makes your hut have A LOT of health viewtopic.php?f=121&t=6875

If you want more mods i would suggest joining the SMC Discord viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6393
Ghastil Ender
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Ghastil Ender »

Landon wrote:Dark Injections. Just Get It http://davoonline.com/sporemodder/rob55 ... Injection/
Locked and Loaded adds guns to spore (works in creature stage AND adventures) viewtopic.php?f=118&t=6893
B&V Fusion makes it so you can use building parts in the vehicle editor viewtopic.php?t=5021
Pandora's toolbox adds Spheres, Cylinders and Cubes to the creature editor. viewtopic.php?f=118&t=6753
And now some shameless self promotion:
Interstellar: Remastered makes it so in space stage the interstellar drive goes much faster viewtopic.php?f=123&t=8610
Crazy Tribes makes you start with 24 people in tribal stage and also makes your hut have A LOT of health viewtopic.php?f=121&t=6875

If you want more mods i would suggest joining the SMC Discord viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6393
Thank you! I needed it
If you have interesting mods please send me all XD
I don't bite :lol:
Nuxx
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Nuxx »

pewdiehelper1 wrote:hi
you're not being very helpful
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Olyenka »

Nuxx wrote:
pewdiehelper1 wrote:hi
you're not being very helpful
I just reported it for being off-topic.
"This thing took like an hour to make but it was so worth it." - me
WoundedSpore
Cell
Cell

Unread post by WoundedSpore »

Pretty soon I'm going to be posting a giant modpack of decently high quality spore-mods, so maybe check that out when it happens? I'll probably add an edit here when I doo
:roll: Oh, you.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Oh?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Creature”