Something went wrong when installing the DI

Squashed beyond recognition. Unlike real bugs, these weren't alive enough to be worth sparing.
Zicdragon118
Hatchling
Hatchling

Something went wrong when installing the DI

Unread post by Zicdragon118 »

I installed the DI about a year ago, with absolutely no problems, I now had the latest 2019 version. Until recently, I opened the DI settings and tried to enable a feature of the DI then a thing pops up saying: ''Something went wrong'' so I tried reinstalling the spore mod api launcher and the DI. The spore mod api launcher was a success re-installation, but the DI still had something going wrong. I'm kinda worried because I made a lot of creatures with the DI and now I no longer had access to them. Here's a photo of what happened: By the way I'm using the latest version of the DI (9.r 2.3.2) and had all the spore patches.
Hopefully I can find a solution.

hi ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Something went wrong when installing the DI

Unread post by rob55rod »

Does this problem occur consistently, or was it just a one-off error?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Zicdragon118
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Zicdragon118 »

rob55rod wrote:Does this problem occur consistently, or was it just a one-off error?
Hey! Just in time! By the time you replied, I already found a solution to it >.>
I received the error because I removed my spore mods incorrectly, now I deleted the duplicates of the package files and got it working again.
Thanks anyway,
hi ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
gruel
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by gruel »

Zicdragon118 wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Does this problem occur consistently, or was it just a one-off error?
Hey! Just in time! By the time you replied, I already found a solution to it >.>
I received the error because I removed my spore mods incorrectly, now I deleted the duplicates of the package files and got it working again.
Thanks anyway,
im having the same problem but i never uninstalled any mods before, this is my first time doing spore mods. this problem is continuously happening. any idea how to fix it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fixed Bugs”