Default spore eyes are dark spore eyes

Squashed beyond recognition. Unlike real bugs, these weren't alive enough to be worth sparing.
Titaniumspyborgbear
Hatchling
Hatchling

Default spore eyes are dark spore eyes

Unread post by Titaniumspyborgbear »

Okay so I'm having this issue where some of my game's eyes are dark spore eyes and the other's aren't, for example, the neoteeny eyes do not work for me, here's a picture showing so
No pupils.png
And I know this is a glitch because my friend's game has both default and dark spore eyes working perfectly, here's a picture of something they made showing both kinds of eyes.
has pupils.png
has pupils dark spore.png
So if anyone could tell me what I did wrong or how I can fix this, please tell me, cause this has been bugging me for a long while now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Default spore eyes are dark spore eyes

Unread post by rob55rod »

I see you're still using Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 2.1.6 ...something must've gone wrong during installation. Not an uncommon occurance for that particular build. Try moving to Dark Injection 9.r Public Beta 2.3.2 - its installer is far more robust than 2.1.6's. Let me know if you run into any further trouble.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fixed Bugs”