my modAPI don't open

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
laramie
Cell
Cell

my modAPI don't open

Unread post by laramie »

Hello, my name is Laramie, and I have a really annoying problem, my modAPI does not open. let me explain .. I installed the dark injection mod normally but when I went to open it asked to close the game and open it with the moduc Laucher, and I closed and opened, but continued giving this same problem, I can not find the solution, please someone help me ;-;

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: my modAPI don't open

Unread post by rob55rod »

When you run the Spore ModAPI Launcher, do any error messages appear? If so, can you provide screenshots of them?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
laramie
Cell
Cell

Unread post by laramie »

I do not see any error message, I just open the modAPI Launcher and it asks to open again with the modAPI Launcher, and I do that it asks for but it still does not work, my desire to test this dark injection is very big ;-; :cry: :cry: :cry:
laramie
Cell
Cell

Unread post by laramie »

here is the print
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Okay...where did you install Spore from? Steam? GOG? Disks? Origin?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
laramie
Cell
Cell

Unread post by laramie »

I installed from GOG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Come back when you own a legal copy of Spore if you want help. Uninstall Dark Injection until that day comes. Goodbye.

laramie
Cell
Cell

Unread post by laramie »

Hello, I'm back, and I came here to thank you, you told me what the possible solution would be to my problem and because of that my father bought all the spore packages in the steam, thank you man, you lit my head, I was so sad that I could not open the dark injection, and it was you who got rid of it, sincerely, thank you very much, God bless you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”