Two Sentient Civilizations Coexisting In A Solar System

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Marduk
Creature
Creature

Two Sentient Civilizations Coexisting In A Solar System

Unread post by Marduk »

Heyyy guys, it's me, Marduk and i think i discovered something new i dont know, but i made two sentient species to coesxist (my spacefaring species and my tribal and civilization species) yeah, so here are the steps of how to do it

U NEED A SPACEFARING CIVILIZATION TO DO THIS

1.- In menu, choose any planet you want (Don't start a new game, just keep in mind where it is).
2.- With your spacefaring civiization, go and find the planet you choosed. How to know it is the same planet you choosed? fly around the stars and it might appear a planet with a name of a previous game (Example: if i named my planet "Nibiru", then the planet will be another "Niibiru"

3.- Colonize it (Launch a colony at the planet).

4.- Save and exit

5.- In that same planet, start a new game in cell stage and evolve to creature.

At this point, if you launched the colony at the same continent that your creatur is, you might want to find the colony (The colony will not look as a city, it will look like painted grass

6.- Evolve to tribal stage

7.- Your colony might dissapear, if that happens, you can colonize it again and it doesn't matters if there's a tribe on it, at this point, u brroke the game and it doesn't recognize a tribe as sentient. (Don't worry this will not damage your game or crash it, its 100% Safe)

8.- Evolve to civilization.

9.- In your other game, launch a colony at the planet.

10.- If you try to find the colony at the civilization game, it will look like painted grass

Here's some screenshots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spore Modder and Member of Annunaki Race.

Also, Pls view my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZEvu ... ObnL-fabCw?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Off Topic”