Snek's various mods. [RESTORED AND UPDATED, AGAIN!]

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Snek's various mods. [RESTORED AND UPDATED, AGAIN!]

Unread post by paranoid_modder »

‼️‼️ Mods all restored and updated, again!

ImageImageImage

Download here.

Sneky galaxies - A mod that lets you chose different colors for the main menu galaxy.
Sneky graphics - Increases the games LOD field and keeps texture levels high by default, reducing or removing muddy textures. Might impact performance. Incompatible with HD2k mod
Corruptifier - Corrupts some skinpaints to produce an insanely over-saturated "chrome" metallic look. Preview here: http://tinyurl.com/y5rztfu5
For corruptifier to work, you need to clear the graphic cache package. You do this by removing every package file in AppData\Roaming\Spore that is named graphiccache[something]
Global tester/emote/emote for dummiesV1.1 - You could say these are more tools then mods. These three mods allows you to test and preview audio and animation files using the cheat command console within the game. Instructions are in the spoiler below.
Spoiler
With the audio testing part, you simply play the sound files anywhere in the game, however with the animation bit you would need to open an adventure and place creatures in them to see the animations in action.Every animation and sound in this game comes with a ID number. example:

Code: Select all

group #02481DE6 idle_sneak -allowLocomotion -endMode 1
	anim 1.0
		idle_sneak _final/creature/idle_sneak
What this tools does is allow you to type commands in the cheat console in order to listen or view them. The mod contains 2 different files, one called Global Tester and one called emote. Global tester contains audio and animation test commands that affects all creatures in front of you, including the player avatar. To use this, type testAnim or testAudio in the cheat console, followed by the audio/animation ID next to it.
  • Example: testAnim 0x02481DE6 This will make the creature play said animation associated with that ID.
Emote contains only the animation testing commands, that will affect only player avatar in adventures. This uses a differet command: emote [id]
  • Example: emote 0x02481DE6
EmoteForDummies V1.1 Like emote or global tester, this mod helps you by adding the new command me which will aid you with human friendly names like "dance1" or "sit" instead of having to type out the ID numbers and letters. Type help me in the cheat console for a list of all available names.

(note: the adventure NPC's default idle animations will always override the one you play, so make sure to test animations on your player avatar instead, as it wont happen as often.)
Sizable Solar - Adjusts the size of solar system to be more realistic, and adds adjusted camera to make it able to see whole system without zooming. Includes warp drive and quicker travel around the planets.
SnekyEffects - Gives you over 300 new effects to place and play around with in the adventure editor.
Planet buster Cheap pricky - Makes planet buster purchasable at the beginning of space stage for ~5 Sporebucks.
No steve babble - Skips the steve speech when you reach the galactic core.
ByeBye Seamonstie - Removes the sea monster from creature stage.
Sneky leg day - Allows you to resize limbs to extra THICC or so small they are invisible. Requires the UPR mod! Preview here:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Sneky extra wiggly - Turns your limbs into jello. Make long arms and bodies for a fantastical wiggly effect. Preview here. Requires the UPR mod!
Pepe Plate - Pepe plate. Nuff said. If the plate does not change when you install this, give this mod higher priority by adding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the beginning of the file name.
Preview: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Your invasion - Allows you to go to your OWN empire, and make them attack other planets FOR you. You can finally use your own empire for this stuff. They wont be able to actually capture planets tho, so you will have to finish the job.

ImageImageImage
Last edited by paranoid_modder on Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:27 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Nuxx
Cell
Cell

Re: Snek's various mods.

Unread post by Nuxx »

where is galaxy colorizer
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Nuxx wrote:where is galaxy colorizer
It will return shortly.

EDIT: Its not added back to the download drive.
Smile Dog
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Smile Dog »

The corruptifier example hurts my eyes but I'm still excited for it! :lol:

Edit: It doesn't seem to be working for me.. :(
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Daamoose wrote:The corruptifier example hurts my eyes but I'm still excited for it! :lol:

Edit: It doesn't seem to be working for me.. :(
Hi! sorry i should have added this information: for corruptifier to work, you need to clear the graphic cache package. You do this by removing every package file in AppData>Roaming>Spore that is named graphiccache[something]
Smile Dog
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Smile Dog »

It still doesn't work. :(
I-am-THEdragon
Creature
Creature

Unread post by I-am-THEdragon »

Just popping by to say that I love Sneky graphics so darn much. The muddy textures in adventures, even in high graphics settings, was bothering the heck out of me. How the game looks with this mod installed is how I feel the game was meant to look. Thanks very much!
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Snek's various mods. [NEW MODS!]

Added 3 new mods, Sneky leg day, sneky extra wiggly and 4K resolution mod. Check OP.
Howis
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Howis »

Sneky Graphics is amazing. I was waiting so long for a mod like it. The only thing is that some models still go into low detail mode, the ones I noticed were trees and the colony/city decorations inside cities (not buildings), both during the space stage. But beyond that, it's great.
[Signature goes here]
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Howis wrote:Sneky Graphics is amazing. I was waiting so long for a mod like it. The only thing is that some models still go into low detail mode, the ones I noticed were trees and the colony/city decorations inside cities (not buildings), both during the space stage. But beyond that, it's great.
I’m not sure about space stage, but I do know you can use the highrestexturelevel cheat in adventures to get your buildings and props to look better.
SporeAltair
Creature
Creature

Unread post by SporeAltair »

"Sneky extra wiggly" for create realistic tails.
SporeAltair
Creature
Creature

Unread post by SporeAltair »

"Leg Day" is a very crooked mod, with it the whole game slows down, also this mod interferes with the Smoother fashion.
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

New mod update: SnekyGraphics

Changelog:
- New 512 resolution version added.
- 1024 and 2048 version was cleaned from mismatched changes that didn't fit.
- Adjusted LoD in such a way that highres model doesn't show up far away, freeing up that sweet texture memory space.
- Fixed client and server crash.
- Patched to be .sporemod

It's recommended to install this new version and replace your current one, which should be done automatically during installation made with Easy Installer.
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Snek's various mods. [UPDATED]

New mod added: Pepe plate. Check OP above.
Sporefanatic0
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Sporefanatic0 »

could you add a video explaining how to use Global tester/emote/emote for dummiesV1.1 please?
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Fixed the fucked up folder permissions.
Tynorg-Six
Cell
Cell

Re: Snek's various mods. [RESTORED AND UPDATED]

Unread post by Tynorg-Six »

Probably a long shot, but is there any way for you to fix Leg Day's incompatibility with exoskeleton limbs? Whenever you try to scale them at all, they snap to their minimum vanilla size and stay that way until removed.
DedKatEDM
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by DedKatEDM »

hi. i cant find a link/ download for the graphics fix.
nvm found it
:spore: DedKat
paranoid_modder
Civilian
Civilian

Tynorg-Six wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 6:40 am Probably a long shot, but is there any way for you to fix Leg Day's incompatibility with exoskeleton limbs? Whenever you try to scale them at all, they snap to their minimum vanilla size and stay that way until removed.
That is a question for the dev, not me.
Itachi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Itachi »

I'm having an issue with the mods. I don't think any of the ones I've tried are working for me (Leg Day, Wiggle, and Graphics). I have the GOG Spore Collection with the Dr Pepper patch 1.06 BP2_Data.package file added after installing the Collection, then I downloaded UPE and used it to install all 3 of your mods one-at-a-time. I boot the game using UPE as it instructs. I am currently in the Creature Stage and when I try to resize limbs the limits are unchanged, and also the Wiggle and Graphics seem unchanged. Did I do something wrong? Are the mods no longer working? I am trying to use the texture mod at the highest resolution option, which I notice says has been reported to be highly unstable. Could that be the issue? I would think it wouldn't completely interfere with the other mods working. I am new to this so it's possible that I'm making some noob mistake.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”