Unlimited Complexity Adventures by EMD4600 not work me correctly

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
Romaji32
Cell
Cell

Unlimited Complexity Adventures by EMD4600 not work me correctly

Unread post by Romaji32 »

some time ago when I downloaded the first version of the installer of the mod, in this I put the option of infinite complexity, 100 points and extra size. at the end of the installer I got the error java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: iles (x86) \ Electronic Arts \ SPORE_EP1 \ Data \ Adventure_ExtraSize-InfiniteComplexity-100points.package.
Sorry for my bad english :D , Well...
update and try to repair java and reinstalled it automatically but it came out the same, then look more thoroughly and found versions, solutions, problems with the latest patch and other things. rather, probe all of what was there in all the posts of all the websites referring to this. I currently have this version !!!!!!!!!!!!! 2017PATCHTEST2__Adventure_ExtraSize-InfiniteComplexity-100points.package
and this is how the manual versions (from the oldest to the most recent like this one) have been working for me: (the one image that appears)
i have:
:di: :srns: :ccp: :sab: :bvf: :cc: :ex: :fs: :ga: :patch1.5: :rp: :spore:
the game is in Origin; completely original

the problem is that it increases me but it is not infinite
I would really appreciate it if they managed to solve it; and remember Do not hesitate to comment or look at this post as they could have the same problem :D . Thank you !! and Merry Christmas!!
Attachments
Unlimited complexity damaged.png

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Unlimited Complexity Adventures by EMD4600 not work me correctly

Unread post by rob55rod »

Just use this version: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6101
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Romaji32
Cell
Cell

Rob excuse me,I think that fixed version of infinite complexity already had it and it did not help me...
because I downloaded the fixed link of the mod of unlimited complexity that was in the post but it did not work.
should I install a new patch? or automatically it is installed in the origin, I only have to download the links of the broken mods?
Attachments
Screenshot_5.png
Romaji32
Cell
Cell

(i'm sry the double posting, I was going to remove it but the option don't be xd)

another thing to add: ( i had my Spore+ Spore GA in Steam but pass it to Origin for obvious reasons), I do not know if that affects me and remember look the error java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: iles (x86) \ Electronic Arts \ SPORE_EP1 \ Data \ Adventure_ExtraSize-InfiniteComplexity-100points.package could also be the error; and if so, what should I do with java uninstall it, disable it ...because
I tried to fix the main mistake that always came: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: iles (x86)\Electronic Arts\SPORE_EP1\Data\Adventure_ExtraSize-InfiniteComplexity-100points.package, so uninstall the current version of java probe the classic and old automatic installer again (without the java) and told me that it was up to me to install java runtime environment 1.7.0 to open it. then I did the same procedure but with this java and now I was double clicking on the automatic installer but it did not open and nothing came out; I considering that that version did not work then I tried with the current version and don't work good.
if you know a definitive solution really I would not know how to thank you
Attachments
Current version
Current version
Previous version; automatic installer
Previous version; automatic installer
itsmonika
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by itsmonika »

During the installation process, at times, it may seem that the installation process is complete, but it is not and due to which many errors occur.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”