Bug in editor options

For all those problems people post here that aren't actually related to Dark Injection. No hard feelings - I'd rather risk a few misdiagnosis than miss out on real Dark Injection issues someone wasn't 100% sure about.
Reireifi
Hatchling
Hatchling

Bug in editor options

Unread post by Reireifi »

Some of the skins and colour option seems to overlap and some part seem to hard to utilise. Hope it can be fix as it is a great mod :)

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Bug in editor options

Unread post by rob55rod »

I appreciate the heads-up on this. I've already mostly resolved the overlapping paint texture icons for the next release, but there is still work to be done.

Care to elaborate on what you mean by "some part seem hard to utilise"? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to tell me there...
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
rabid_penguin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by rabid_penguin »

Here:

It's difficult to select a color or move to a different page. It's also hard to select a color for a coat, although I can move to a different page no problem. I have none of these problems with details. Is it possible to reformat the UI to make colors and page selection more accessible?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

...what screen resolution are you playing at? DI doesn't support anything below 1024x700.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Misdiagnosis”