INTEGRATED INTEGUMENT v1.1 - The Fur Mod

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
Asder_alos
Cell
Cell

Re: INTEGRATED INTEGUMENT v1.1 - The Fur Mod

Unread post by Asder_alos »

it seems that there is fur in the game without the mod, or am I confusing something?

Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

I didn't know there was a fur mod until I came across this but I'm sure some have made creatures with fur using Core Spore or other mods

Maybe it was a paint tool thing?
she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
somestupididiot
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by somestupididiot »

horible mod b u has 2 place fur like 100 time to covr creatur
Disgustedorite
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Disgustedorite »

somestupididiot wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:47 am horible mod b u has 2 place fur like 100 time to covr creatur
thank you for the feedback! For a bit of advice on reducing the required part count, I have found that the fur actually works best when used for detailing while the rest of the fur effect is done with textures, such as the scallop shell base, which resembles fur on its own. For example, I often use fur parts to fluff up the neck, belly, and tail but leave the rest bare of fur parts, as though to represent flat vs fluffed up fur. It does depend on the design and style you are going for, however.
Are you an artist? Do you like Spore, especially its evolutionary mechanics? Join Sagan 4: https://sagan4.org/
SerbianSlav
Creature
Creature

Unread post by SerbianSlav »

So, when is the next version of the mod gonna come out?
I'm here to take away MeTuL bAwKsEz and download Spore mods. And I'm all out of mEtUl BaWkSeZ to take away.
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

I was just thinking about this mod, I was waiting for an update to download it, but it's true, there's still no news from the mod's author, his last connection date is 20 November 2023, which isn't an eternity but it's still been a while since he's given any sign :( . Hopefully he'll be back soon.

So I'm going to download it anyway to test. :)
If I find any unreported bugs or other oddities, I will do so.
it seems that there is fur in the game without the mod, or am I confusing something?
There are some pieces that look like fur, the ones I put on the creature:
Spoiler
:arrow: EDIT: Tested! And it’s quite nice :)! I haven't encountered any bugs yet.
Soft fur of all paint types has broken shading when rotated onto its side--however, this will not affect most creations visually.
I haven't encountered this problem yet. (show a screenshot to really see the thing) It was said that it will be corrected but it is not said if this has been done, if this is the case, this sentence should be deleted ;). And I can't see which fur is like a scallop.

:arrow: I offer some suggestions that would be nice for the next update:
- Especially this one: Put these pieces (shown in the image) on the interface of the same color after being placed on the creature in the editor, in order to remember where we placed them without being all the time having to switch by the paint mod to check each time :? .
- Add other colors as for Sphere_colour.
- (Optional) add textures also for the coat and detail pieces.
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”