[UPE] Infinite Part Scaling

Mods that combine many smaller mods or lonely mods that just have no place to go...
FeildMarshallWolf
Cell
Cell

Re: [UPR] Infinite Part Scaling

Unread post by FeildMarshallWolf »

I know it's probably been a while since someone actually commented here, but my infinite scaling mod stopping working a while ago and I really can't figure out why. I used the API Launcher but it still won't work, I have a feeling I broke it because I decided to screw around in the story mode for a little bit. (I honestly wanted to see what creations I could make... You really don't want to know what I've done, it's horrifying.) I've trying installing the UPR first then the IS mod, that didn't work, so I did the IS mod first and the UPR and that didn't work either.

TASTE THE RAINBOW
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

FeildMarshallWolf wrote:-snip-
Are you using any other mods? If so, would you mind listing all of them?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
FeildMarshallWolf
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:

Ofc! Here ya go

TASTE THE RAINBOW
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

FeildMarshallWolf wrote:
rob55rod wrote:
Ofc! Here ya go
-image snip-
Looks like you don't have UPR installed at all, so of course Infinite Part Scaling won't work...yet your initial inquiry implies you did install it. I'm guessing it may have been accidentally uninstalled at some point, so my recommendation would be to try installing it again. Let me know if that does anything useful.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
FeildMarshallWolf
Cell
Cell

rob55rod wrote:
FeildMarshallWolf wrote:
rob55rod wrote: Are you using any other mods? If so, would you mind listing all of them?
Ofc! Here ya go
-image snip-
Looks like you don't have UPR installed at all, so of course Infinite Part Scaling won't work...yet your initial inquiry implies you did install it. I'm guessing it may have been accidentally uninstalled at some point, so my recommendation would be to try installing it again. Let me know if that does anything useful.
Oops, I forgot to mention that I did have it installed at one point, but I uninstalled it because it wasn't working, I've installed multiple copies of the UPR and the IPS mod but it wasn't working.

TASTE THE RAINBOW
SporeAltair
Creature
Creature

Unread post by SporeAltair »

Why did the mod stop working? Worked normally, and for no reason ceased.
Zicdragon118
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Zicdragon118 »

Similar problem, after I reinstalled everything the infinite scaling mod ceases to work.
hi ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
SeriousMANBOT
Cell
Cell

Unread post by SeriousMANBOT »

rob55rod wrote:
SeriousMANBOT wrote:I hate how almost every mod link here is adfly so I cant even download most of them
Well there's no need to vandalize an innocent mod's thread over it...not to mention that adfly doesn't stop you from downloading mods.
sorry
adfly just doesn't like me
me when I see a cool spore mod
PierreJProudhon
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by PierreJProudhon »

Would it be possible we have an advanture infinite scaling mod?
dridos
Cell
Cell

Unread post by dridos »

there is a glitch in cell stage: making bones very small and trying to put things like mouths it might put it inside the cell which will freeze the game
The worst character creator
WOW I'M MOVING

Spore: creating other lives because yours sucks
Oinegue
Cell
Cell

Re: [UPE] Infinite Part Scaling

Unread post by Oinegue »

Hi! Nice job! Still figuring how to make UPE working... Anyway! Will creations still be shareable using this mod?
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Oinegue wrote:Hi! Nice job! Still figuring how to make UPE working... Anyway! Will creations still be shareable using this mod?
If any of the creation's parts exceed the normal limits for scaling, it won't be sharable.
If the creation doesn't exceed the normal limits, it will be sharable.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Tynorg-Six
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Tynorg-Six »

Is this supposed to work with limbs? Every time I've installed it, it's been working for (almost) everything except limbs, which can only scale as normal.

Modlist, in case my other mods have any bearing on InfiniteScaling's effects:

UPE
MrsWhitesYourInvasion
Dark Injection
Advanced CE (EvoOutfitter)
2.5D Cell Editor
Enter Editor
UPE_NoFundingNeeded
InfiniteScaling (usually SnekysLegDay, but I wanted to test this to see if it would scale without breaking exo limbs like Leg Day does)
Video_Knight
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Video_Knight »

uhhh, how exactly do i like.. activate it or something? i know how to download mods but im not sure what to do with this
i am used to regular .package mods so this is confusing to me.
Video_Knight
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Video_Knight »

is there a cracked spore infinite scaling mod?
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Video_Knight wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:13 pm is there a cracked spore infinite scaling mod?
no. Infinite Scaling requires UPE, which requires the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit, which only works on non-cracked copies.
Cracked versions are usually outdated and because we only have infastructure for fully updated copies of Steam/GoG/Origin Spore and for Disc Spore with patch 5.1, the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit doesn't work well on cracked copies.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
NUCLEARCAKEEE
Cell
Cell

Unread post by NUCLEARCAKEEE »

Why does this randomly stop working??? It doesn't do anything at all on my new computer despite it working perfectly on my old one
Asder_alos
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Asder_alos »

Is it compatible with dark injection?
Aidanamite
Hatchling
Hatchling

Issues with using the mod

Unread post by Aidanamite »

I don't know if this is still a discussed mod but I was having issues loading the mod like some of the other users. I found the reason it wasn't working was because I had installed this mod before UPE. While I had both installed, the scaler mod wasn't working, probably because it was trying to be loaded before the UPE. You can fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling the infinite scaling mod so that its load order is after UPE.

TLDR; if you're having issues with the mod not working despite having everything installed, try reinstalling just this mod
Tynorg-Six
Cell
Cell

Re: Issues with using the mod

Unread post by Tynorg-Six »

Aidanamite wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:44 pm I don't know if this is still a discussed mod but I was having issues loading the mod like some of the other users. I found the reason it wasn't working was because I had installed this mod before UPE. While I had both installed, the scaler mod wasn't working, probably because it was trying to be loaded before the UPE. You can fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling the infinite scaling mod so that its load order is after UPE.

TLDR; if you're having issues with the mod not working despite having everything installed, try reinstalling just this mod
I appreciate the attempt, but for me at least this hasn't ever worked since the mod technically works... just on anything that isn't limbs, which are the one thing I'd really like it to work on. :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Miscellaneous Mods”