Spore ModAPI

Download tools and get the latest patches.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Spore ModAPI

Unread post by Davo »

Omekun8 wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:25 pm
Davo wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm Sorry, you question is ignored likely because you don't know how to use a forum. The question has been asked and answered over a thousand times. But people like you come around and expect things to be handed over on a platter. Do about 3 minutes of research. You'll find the answer.

Dead community, lol. we have over 80k visitors a month. We rank higher than the real spore forum lol.

Bruh if this is your screenshot, maybe we can help you learn to use a computer just a bit.
[img]file:///C:/Users/parve/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(30).png[/img]

30 seconds in i found this does this help? viewtopic.php?t=6300&start=80
i mean
it tells you to post your problem on the forum, you cant really blame anyone for asking a question that has been asked already xd
to each their own. i didn't have a problem, it's just funny to call it a dead forum or community because your post doesn't get answered immediately.

therealdll
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by therealdll »

Hey rob I’m having trouble trying to load the mod api but it gives me an error saying that it happened when I either downloaded a mod or opened the api . Is there a fix to this if so please help
BButton
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by BButton »

Hey, this seems awesome. Unfortunately, when I try to use multiple mods together, I got these three windows when I try to launch it. I play with Steam's Spore, maybe the issue is here...
If someone got an answer, thanks a lot !
Attachments
Sans titre3.png
Sans titre3.png (2.9 KiB) Viewed 4327 times
Sans titre2.png
Sans titre.png
Sans titre.png (7.92 KiB) Viewed 4327 times
SeraOfTramr
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by SeraOfTramr »

Hi! I don't know if this question's already been asked, but I installed the modAPI and it doesn't seem to recognize mods.
what how.png
I have several Spore mods downloaded, but the API says I have none. Is this a common issue? How can I fix it?
Blob
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Blob »

Hello! When I launch the ModApi Launcher I get an error thats says "SporeModApi.dll not found". How do I fix this? Please help.
Blob
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Blob »

Blob wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:47 pm Hello! When I launch the ModApi Launcher I get an error thats says "SporeModApi.dll not found". How do I fix this? Please help.
Edited: Guys, I solve this. All of you need is to install Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86). Thanks a lot to rob55rod. viewtopic.php?t=6885
ASporePlayer
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by ASporePlayer »

I am Getting This Error when Launching Spore Mod API Launcher. I have Spore GOG (Full Collection). The Launcher is updated to Latest Version too. Any Remedies? Screenshots Attached Below!

Edit: I have all the Recommended softwares like Visual C++ and everything. But it keeps on showing this error whenever i launch the game through
Mod API Launcher
Attachments
Screenshot (154).png
Screenshot (153).png
ASporePlayer
Hatchling
Hatchling

BButton wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:39 am Hey, this seems awesome. Unfortunately, when I try to use multiple mods together, I got these three windows when I try to launch it. I play with Steam's Spore, maybe the issue is here...
If someone got an answer, thanks a lot !
I also got same error :( . Please help! Anyone!
Blob
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Blob »

ASporePlayer wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:24 pm I am Getting This Error when Launching Spore Mod API Launcher. I have Spore GOG (Full Collection). The Launcher is updated to Latest Version too. Any Remedies? Screenshots Attached Below!

Edit: I have all the Recommended softwares like Visual C++ and everything. But it keeps on showing this error whenever i launch the game through
Mod API Launcher
Hm... It's strange... Do you have Visual C++ from 2005 to 2015 (x86 and x64 both)? Net. Framework from 3.5 to 4+? DirectX 9? Check it. Or try to reinstall Spore. Maybe it's glitched if you had Spore before (Steam/Origin/Disk).
Trip
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Trip »

I installed a dark injection I run through the launcher and an error appears in the menu from the api the launcher is not detected please help the version of the game gog
ASporePlayer
Hatchling
Hatchling

Blob wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:47 am
ASporePlayer wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:24 pm I am Getting This Error when Launching Spore Mod API Launcher. I have Spore GOG (Full Collection). The Launcher is updated to Latest Version too. Any Remedies? Screenshots Attached Below!

Mod API Launcher
Hm... It's strange... Do you have Visual C++ from 2005 to 2015 (x86 and x64 both)? Net. Framework from 3.5 to 4+? DirectX 9? Check it. Or try to reinstall Spore. Maybe it's glitched if you had Spore before (Steam/Origin/Disk).
Yeah i installed every requirements. Also to be noted, i have installed this game from Repack-Games.com a Crack Website. Will it work?
Blob
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Blob »

ASporePlayer wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:20 am

Mod API Launcher
Yeah i installed every requirements. Also to be noted, i have installed this game from Repack-Games.com a Crack Website. Will it work?
Hm... I'm not sure. This supposed to work on legally purchased version of the game only (GOG/Origin), but it also works on pirated version for me (RePack by SxSxL, earlier). Delete the game (don't forget to save your creations) and try to purchase Spore from GoG/Origin or download RePack by SxSxL.

I'm very sorry for the late answer.
Blob
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Blob »

Trip wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:51 am I installed a dark injection I run through the launcher and an error appears in the menu from the api the launcher is not detected please help the version of the game gog
Can you please attach a screenshot. It is hard to help without seeing code error.
ASporePlayer
Hatchling
Hatchling

Blob wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:07 am
Hm... I'm not sure. This supposed to work on legally purchased version of the game only (GOG/Origin), but it also works on pirated version for me (RePack by SxSxL, earlier). Delete the game (don't forget to save your creations) and try to purchase Spore from GoG/Origin or download RePack by SxSxL.

Yeah No Problem. Can you post the link for that Repack if Possible?
Also Thanks for Replying!
Blob
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Blob »

ASporePlayer wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:17 am
Blob wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:07 am

Yeah No Problem. Can you post the link for that Repack if Possible?
Also Thanks for Replying!
I sent you a private message. Check it please.
fluffthetail
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by fluffthetail »

I just installed the api, when i run the BAT file it gives this error:
2022-09-25 13_08_56-Spore.png

Any help would be appreciated!
Edit:
never mind i literally just had to create the folder... i need a nap
Alienboi2005
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Alienboi2005 »

Everytime I try to open up spore modAPI launcher, my bitdefender calls it a threat and closes it out, what do I do?
Sinomuf
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Sinomuf »

After i try to open MODAPI launcher, im getting error 0
I have asymmetry patch and spore galactic adventures
Mauro_1410
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Mauro_1410 »

Hi, please i need help with dark injection 9.r, i have the retail copy of spore, i have C&C and GA (1.5.1 patch) and Mod Api it's not detected :/
RobloxGamerXoX
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by RobloxGamerXoX »

Previous problem solved, but now I have a new one, It tells me to update to version 3.1.0.22, even though I am on the most recent version, I am using the steam version, I would move over to origin, but I am unable to currently.

I would like to actually get a response unlike pretty much everyone else who mentioned this problem
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”