New Client & Broken Mods

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
FredtheDerp
Cell
Cell

Re: New Client & Broken Mods

Unread post by FredtheDerp »

i have a number of mods.. and i guess since today they're suddenly not working

I do stuff here and there Image
ItsaLotad
Cell
Cell

Unread post by ItsaLotad »

The Himeric Engine download link does not exist anymore. It says 404 error. Was it moved or deleted? Please let me know. And if you have the link, tell me it please! thanks! :D
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

ItsaLotad wrote:The Himeric Engine download link does not exist anymore. It says 404 error. Was it moved or deleted? Please let me know. And if you have the link, tell me it please! thanks! :D
a) Wrong thread
b) There's already a mirror available
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Williamonator
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Williamonator »

Arko22 wrote:except that i want access to the server. So i can get older creations and upload new ones. I have them backed up, but having access to them in game is much easier than having to drag png's into creators/sporpidea; doesn't always work either. So like i said, going to have to wait until i get my second job and have some $ laying around.
Try this: If you want GA, go to modDB and download it. I think they have it. You can drag your creations from the online sporepedia on to your desktop, then sporepedia/editor.
Spore is my middle name. Well... not really.
Spore + Spore Creature Creator Free in the same folder = Disaster

:fs:
Davonii
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Davonii »

NOT WORKING 17.11.2018
:di:
Davonii
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Davonii »

Sadly this mod dont work on this day 17.11.2018 but im found mod who change color of textures hope u enjoy it

https://sporemodder.wordpress.com/infin ... or-picker/
:di:
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

Davonii wrote:Sadly this mod dont work on this day 17.11.2018 but im found mod who change color of textures hope u enjoy it

https://sporemodder.wordpress.com/infin ... or-picker/
That mod was made for the new client. You need to use the ModAPI for it to work. (I have it and it works fine whenever I use the ModAPI and the ModAPI doesn't encounter an error.)
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Sean1M
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Sean1M »

I should inform that the 100 ships on planets mod I used to use is now broken. I do hope to see someone remake it in the future.
SomeGuy1239
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by SomeGuy1239 »

The Camben Colour pack doesn't work.It only gives me the orange bump,the white hair and white feather howwever the icons and names say otheriwise.The advanced colouration tab also only gives me the orange bump
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

SomeGuy1239 wrote:The Camben Colour pack doesn't work.It only gives me the orange bump,the white hair and white feather howwever the icons and names say otheriwise.The advanced colouration tab also only gives me the orange bump
So wait, only one single part appears on each page, with the rest of the space left blank?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Smile Dog
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Smile Dog »

The mod 4D Planets doesn't work, at least for me. Alright, it's old. Maybe that's it.
kosmosblade
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by kosmosblade »

hello, I am very new to this site. As well I have been trying to force save my creatures using this refix mod and I have also tried using the config file change as well.

Game:SPORE-GA
the folder's I use locations
-1- C:\GOG Games\SPORE\Data
-2- C:\GOG Games\SPORE\DataEP1
if you have noticed I have installed the game in a custom location

I have used both packages from your repost link I have also try a hack app called sporehackv3b1.1.exe

but still, the creature will not save at all

the moded parts come from the package called StrangeAndBeautiful[4-11-2018].package

if anyone could give me a few tips I honestly only just started playing spore GA last week so kinds new at this but I am still on the search on google thanks for all the info from you all in the post it has help a lot other then this save creatures :)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

kosmosblade wrote:hello, I am very new to this site. As well I have been trying to force save my creatures using this refix mod and I have also tried using the config file change as well.
You've purchased and installed Spore from GOG, correct?

Dio-da
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Dio-da »

I can't see to find the download link anywhere on this page how do I fix that??
vanillacold

Dio-da wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:53 pm I can't see to find the download link anywhere on this page how do I fix that??
...the download link for what, exactly?
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Aliyaaii
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Aliyaaii »

foozle wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:21 pm I don't know if this is because of the new client, but the Dr. Pepper parts pack (just the .package, not from origin) is preventing creepy & cute parts to be accessed in the editor for me. That's with the origin version of spore, creepy & cute, and Galactic Adventures installed in that order.

EDIT: Nevermind, Origin was just installing the new version of Creepy & Cute
Hi guys
I've been experiencing a similar issue since I installed the new client. The Dr. Pepper parts pack, specifically the .package file (not from Origin), seems to be causing conflicts with accessing the creepy & cute parts in the editor.
vanillacold

Aliyaaii wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:38 am Hi guys
I've been experiencing a similar issue since I installed the new client. The Dr. Pepper parts pack, specifically the .package file (not from Origin), seems to be causing conflicts with accessing the creepy & cute parts in the editor.
I'd recommend not using those parts.
The parts themselves are low-quality, and the mod Dark Injection adds fixed versions of them to the game regardless.

Aliyaaii
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Aliyaaii »

vanillacold wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:31 pm
Aliyaaii wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:38 am Hi guys
I'd recommend not using those parts.
The parts themselves are low-quality, and the mod Dark Injection adds fixed versions of them to the game regardless.
Oh, Thank you so much for the informationfree fire name
FrenchSPORE
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by FrenchSPORE »

Is the mod for building symmetry also broken? Because it doesn't work :cry:
I asked if it was possible to repair it, but no one has responded yet. :cry:
I'm French, sorry if there are sentences or words that may seem confusing once translated, or other errors... :?

I play the game disk version, on Windows 7.
I have all the game's expansions and it is up to date.

I have Spore Hero too.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”