Take a look at all these Vehicles, buildings, humans, creatures, and tell me ...

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Take a look at all these Vehicles, buildings, humans, creatures, and tell me ...

Unread post by Tapdroid »

Would someone please tell me how all these parts were accumulated.
I can not use them due to I do not have the parts installed and do not know how to get them.

Lots of new builds...
http://descargas.capitalsim.net/?sitio= ... 3&start=18

Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Take a look at all these Vehicles, buildings, humans, creatures, and tell me ...

Unread post by rob55rod »

Well you already have the parts, seeing as that those creations were uploaded in 2010, whereas to this day, no released expansion pack or mod has added new vehicle parts. Heck, it wasn't even possible until sometime in 2015, and to this day the tools to do so (SporeModder) have yet to be released.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Tapdroid
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Take a look at all these Vehicles, buildings, humans, creatures, and tell me ...

Unread post by Tapdroid »

rob55rod wrote:Well you already have the parts
Oh, so what, I just need a key to unlock them.
When trying to open vehicle, (Error Message "To open requires Parts or textures you do not have installed.
Download Canimate.
an add-on for Spore Creature Creator that allows you to export custom animations for your next game or project. at http://TapDroid.com (Note: intended for Creature Creator Free Edition. Weird things to happen with paid full version.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Tapdroid wrote:
rob55rod wrote:Well you already have the parts
Oh, so what, I just need a key to unlock them.
When trying to open vehicle, (Error Message "To open requires Parts or textures you do not have installed.
Odd...mind showing me the error?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
DarkEdgeTV
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by DarkEdgeTV »

What version of Spore are you launching with?

Spore: Creature Creator TRIAL
Spore: Creature Creator
Spore
Spore: Galactic Adventures

In my experience, when I try to load modded creations without mods, the error message that appears is usually "Can Not Load Creation".
"To open requires Parts or textures you do not have installed" instead sounds like you're missing a patch or expansion pack.

If you can't load vehicles and buildings, which is very odd, it sounds to me you're playing Spore: Creature Creator, which outright does not include the building, vehicle, and outfitter(confirm?) editors.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

DarkEdgeTV wrote:outfitter(confirm?) editors.
True, the standalone editor includes literally only the editor it's named after (the creature editor).

idealisticcormorant
Cell
Cell

Unread post by idealisticcormorant »

The error message "To open requires Parts or textures you do not have installed" appears when attempting to open a vehicleretro bowl
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”