Eme12's Expanded Cell Editor 2.1

Various editor modifications are found here.
imafish
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Eme12's Expanded Cell Editor 2.1

Unread post by imafish »

Morph handles on cell parts from Cell Parts Xtended not only did it not have that despite origin constantly updating spore but your website thing also installed something on my computer with a icon of some green bubble with light green things coming from it is that a virus?

vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

imafish wrote:Morph handles on cell parts from Cell Parts Xtended not only did it not have that despite origin constantly updating spore but your website thing also installed something on my computer with a icon of some green bubble with light green things coming from it is that a virus?
This mod is really outdated. (Also, that's not his website. That's a site for uploading/downloading files.)
The other program you downloaded was probably from the site's really annoying popup ads which appear when downloading a file. It's probably either some kind of malware or just bundleware. If it's the latter, you can hopefully just uninstall it like normal programs. If it's the former, you need to use an antivirus to get rid of it.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
Hitmonplays
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Hitmonplays »

i don't think its working correctly, it didn't edit anything besides the part where the part pages would be, it crushed it up. if you're wondering, i'm using the GOG version.
NO GOD CAN SAVE ME NOW! because i am god... of my own digital universe of course! hehe...
I'm gonna try and make my own mods, i know nothing about modding! qwq
rolpo2
Cell
Cell

Unread post by rolpo2 »

it wont let me downlad from your shady site, use mega for crying out loud it's so much easier
Lic
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Lic »

Man I would of loved to use this! But my PC won't let me download it because it's mediafire. Is there some way you could put this onto somewhere like google drive or mega?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”