SporeModder - Animated parts, custom effects, skinpaints and much more!

Download tools and get the latest patches.
street_legal_b17
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: SporeModder - Animated parts, custom effects, skinpaints and much more!

Unread post by street_legal_b17 »

I know it may be a dead forum, but I am outright desperate.

I've followed all the steps to working with SporeModder-- unpacking and everything. However, I've been royally halted by what seems to be a unique issue with the SporeModder Blender addon--specifically importing files. I've been digging for months on my free time trying to find a way around this, and I only found one other person with the same issue that I have. Here is a link to their forum describing it in detail.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Spore/comments ... s/e73cng0/

I am having identical issues to the ones described in the link. First I was getting hemispheres, and then just errors. I'm losing my mind because they archived the forum after 10 months of utter silence with no solution.

Aside from that, there is another issue that I'm having. Blender 2.8 just popped out, and all my user preferences were reset. I re-enabled the SporeModder addon only to find that it won't even apply. I can't import/export any spore model files anymore (And I know I clicked save!). Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but if so, I'm assuming its outdated in some way. This I'm not sure about-- I'm no professional.
I've been fidgeting this stuff for months and all I've wanted to do is export my vehicles into blender to 3d print-- purely out of inspiration. I would be greatly appreciative of any help. Thanks

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Emd isn't exactly the best at maintaining contact with the outside world, but he is already working on resolving both of these issues.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Ayylmao55582
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Ayylmao55582 »

I have an issue. I have installed Dark Injection mod, i opened it with 7Zip and downloaded it with ModApi Installer. When I start the game using ModApi Launcher, the game says after intro:Please close Spore and reopen it trough Spore ModApi Launcher. If you already are using the Spore ModApi Launcher, seek assistance on DavoOnline, what do I do??
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Ayylmao55582 wrote:i opened it with 7Zip
Don't.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Tools & Patches”