Jarhian-G3 -- Unave War Spaceship

Land, Sea, Sky, or Space, if it moves and isn't (functionally) alive, it goes here.
Forum rules
Please, when posting creations,
- Share the .png file you will find at %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Spore Creations, so everyone can use your creation!
- Also, please list which DLCs and mods were used in your creation(s), so people know what they'll need to have installed to use it.
emd
Admin
Admin

Jarhian-G3 -- Unave War Spaceship

Unread post by emd »

Bio: This fast and powerful war spaceship is usually used in fast attacks and raids. They are transporter in a bigger spaceship, as they can't travel between stars (they can barely travel between planets). The pilot is usually located in the lower cabin, as the upper cabin is for controlling the guns.
The spaceship glasses, of a fluorescent green color, are made of a resistent material, very toxical except for some species (the Unave for example). When it gets shot, part of the glass brokes releasing a toxic gas, that can also disorientate other enemy spaceships.

Requires:
:spore:

Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Jarhian-G3 -- Unave War Spaceship

Unread post by rob55rod »

Love it, creative explanation for a creative design :mrgreen:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Sven.Littkowski
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Jarhian-G3 -- Unave War Spaceship

Unread post by Sven.Littkowski »

Interesting concept. :-)
Share modded Spore things at: https://www.Facebook.com/groups/Spore.Game
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Vehicles”