SporeCraft V1! Minecraft parts in Spore!

The modificaton of parts, models and abilities.
emd
Admin
Admin

SporeCraft V1! Minecraft parts in Spore!

Unread post by emd »

Good morning ladies and gentleman! Today I bring you a new mod, I've been working on it for four months ......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HIcjcGVrR8[/youtube]

- Adds a new tab in the creature editor, with 4 pages:

- The first page includes parts of mobs, specifically these:

Snow golem, Steve, creeper, zombie (including the zombie villager head), skeleton, wither skeleton, pig, blaze (with fire effect) , enderman, villager, ghast and squid.

- The second page also includes parts of mobs:

Cow, mooshroom, , zombie pigman, sheep, iron golem, spider, chicken and wolf.

- The third page adds blocks:

- In the fourth page there are items:

The next pages are for custom packs.

Well, I wanted the mod was customizable. But that was easy, without have to modding or anything. And I maked the custom packs. They are mini mods with parts that you ask in the post and I will do it as quickly as possible. These custom packs can be combined.

The custom packs will add a new page to the SporeCraft tab. I need the texture, not only an image.

Finished:

SporeCraft Custom Pack - Emd4600 : Adds the parts of the image.

In progress:

The Legend of Zelda
DoomCraft

Download link (V1.3): https://www.mediafire.com/?i8ym8bzc4b6bvkb

1. Run the file SporeCraft V1.3.0 Installer (you need Java 7 or later, but probably you have it)
2. Select your language, click Ok, read what you want, click Install and done!

If the installer doesn't work for you, you can install it manually: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4gg95c3so ... nglish.rar

- The parts are blurred.

Go to Options/Settings

Image (Sorry, I have the game in spanish)

In Graphics settings, put the Detail of the option to the max.

- In the editor, the parts do not have the color that corresponds to them.

This is an SporeMaster error. But if you go to the Paint tab or in the Movement test you will see it texture.

- The textures look bad in the games or adventures.

Another error of SporeMaster.

- By accumulating many parts, these look a little blurry, everything and have the detail of the textures to the fullest.

Well, this happens because the texture of our creature has a limit, and the textures of the parts do not fit well, so Spore resizes them. There is no solution for this, try not to take unnecessary parts.

The mod is safe, tested.

Changes on version 1.3

- The PMC mod is no longer required (so now it's compatible with any parts mod!)

If you want the spanish version of the mod, then go to this web: http://www.sporepedia2.com/t12269-spore ... t-en-spore
Last edited by emd on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
[*] SporeModder Blender Addons
[*] Spore ModAPI SDK[/list]
duncandisorderly
Cell
Cell

Re: SporeCraft V1! Minecraft parts in Spore!

Unread post by duncandisorderly »

The Sims 3, Spore & Minecraft are the 3 games I never stop playing. I always come back to play them, time and again. I'm currently in a Spore phase until the new expansion of Sims is released in a few days. This mod is a great idea. To have a touch of Minecraft is perfect considering my love of the game.

As much as I love Spore, it was always a disappointment. Gameplay was crap. It was dull and repetitious. The only good thing about Spore was the ability to create creatures, buildings and vehicles. Also, to a lesser degree, Adventures. The creating is what keeps me coming back to play. Davo's Darkspore mod finally gave us some new parts and I feel he literally helped keep Spore going. The reason why I never get bored with my top 3 games is simple. Every time I play, it's creative, new and unique.

Thanks for this creation, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Peace.
'Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.' =Terry Pratchett R.I.P.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Added version 1.2
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

duncandisorderly wrote:The Sims 3, Spore & Minecraft are the 3 games I never stop playing. I always come back to play them, time and again. I'm currently in a Spore phase until the new expansion of Sims is released in a few days. This mod is a great idea. To have a touch of Minecraft is perfect considering my love of the game.

As much as I love Spore, it was always a disappointment. Gameplay was crap. It was dull and repetitious. The only good thing about Spore was the ability to create creatures, buildings and vehicles. Also, to a lesser degree, Adventures. The creating is what keeps me coming back to play. Davo's Darkspore mod finally gave us some new parts and I feel he literally helped keep Spore going. The reason why I never get bored with my top 3 games is simple. Every time I play, it's creative, new and unique.

Thanks for this creation, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Peace.
totally agreed. I feel that modding games and being able to mod games is why I play the games I do. My games I come back to and cycle through are Spore, Fate: the Traitor Soul, Portal 2, Minecraft, and Garry's Mod. All of these games because of the creativity or the easy access to modding tools.

I'll download this mod once I'm going to be playing spore again for a long while.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

simply the best mod of 2013! im speechless...
duncandisorderly
Cell
Cell

Unread post by duncandisorderly »

CamBen wrote:totally agreed. I feel that modding games and being able to mod games is why I play the games I do. My games I come back to and cycle through are Spore, Fate: the Traitor Soul, Portal 2, Minecraft, and Garry's Mod. All of these games because of the creativity or the easy access to modding tools.

I'll download this mod once I'm going to be playing spore again for a long while.
Absolutely, mods benefit most games in my opinion. The fact that it's the fans who create them breathes life into the game. I see games manufacturers as making a baby, nothing else. It's the fans, however, who raise and nurture the child. The Sims is a prime example where the fans add to the patchwork, providing infinite custom created objects and mods. Wish I could create my own, but I'm too busy to learn how.

Peace.
'Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.' =Terry Pratchett R.I.P.
StarDream
Creature
Creature

Unread post by StarDream »

Thank you! :)
Gearaz
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Gearaz »

Wows, this is a must have for me.
Custom packs sound excellent, and I would like to make some contributions, sometime, soon...
Suggestion: If possible, or when you learn how to, make Arms and Legs into limb segments, or make all them out of two different segments, that would be interesting.
Another suggestion: Make the parts gray scale (e.g the shirt and/or pants) , and then make the color of creature affect the textures.
I'm downloading this to goof around now.
Formerly known as the homicidal-cup-of-whatever
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

Okay, I will do this for the wool too. Thanks xD
And now, some features of version 2:
* Fixed textures bug in the adventures:

* Added Minecraft paints for the buildings, so you can use them in adventures:

* New parts (ocelot, cat, horse and ender dragon)

* Minecraft sounds and songs in the adventures (without loop, sorry)
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

Wait wait wait... New building paints? Non default replacement? If so, show us your ways, waster, We must be able to paint buildings like actual buildings. (or add portal test chamber textures.)

Also, would that method of paint adding work for creature paints?
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

No, I'm not replacing, are new pages with new paints.
Most of the creature paints work with an effect. But vehicle and building paints work with a texture. I'm renaming more files of Spore, ost of them paintings. And there will be all the folders you need for these renamed. You can search be_tech_06. It's on a # folder. The textures are on animations~. But are of 128x128 so you cannot make much realism on that xD.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Clicker95
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Clicker95 »

It looks very cool and awesome! My new projects say "thanks!"
Back to 3D editor :)
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

3d editor?
If you have models for parts, give us and we will add them to Spore Resurrection :D
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Clicker95
Creature
Creature

Unread post by Clicker95 »

I imported the finished models in Spore about a year ago. Now I could try to create my parts. The only parts, not full-fledged mod.
My first mod with the models looked as:

P.S. Sorry for my English :)
StarDream
Creature
Creature

Unread post by StarDream »

Orcuszilla
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Orcuszilla »

Is it possible to make minecraft Spinosaurus (go to deviantart and search for it) or some other mc dinosaur with this mod? Or Slenderman?
Slenderwave is watching you. Escape is NOT possible. Silence and terror...he is watching you even NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooow...
Actually, i am BaganSmashBros.
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

No. But you can order a Custom Pack with it's parts.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Orcuszilla
Cell
Cell

If that is free and requires no model...maybe, i need to know what is impossible before i will order it.
Slenderwave is watching you. Escape is NOT possible. Silence and terror...he is watching you even NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooow...
emd
Admin
Admin

Unread post by emd »

It's free, of course xD
If you give me the link of the mod, I will make the custom pack.
Spore Modding Tools:
[list]
[*] SporeModder FX
Orcuszilla
Cell
Cell

Minecraft mod?
Slenderman recipe - http://www.9minecraft.net/slenderman-mod/ (his arms and legs are 2x longer than Enderman`s and he lack real face)
Fossil Archeology (Triceratops, Mammoth, Raptors, T. rex, Pterosaur, Plesiosaurus, Abnormal Mosasaurus, Stegosaurus, Dilophosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Saber-toothed cat and Failuresaurus) - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/446 ... y-v69-p-4/ and http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/170 ... t-11-2013/ (same stuff + Spinosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Compsognathus and Dodo)
Do i need to put limb parts on real limbs?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Part Mods”