Davo's Flora Editor

Mods that edit the game editors can be found here.
ZyixXx
Cell
Cell

Re: Davo's Flora Editor

Unread post by ZyixXx »

Download dosent work for me, just says it was removed.

vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

ZyixXx wrote:Download dosent work for me, just says it was removed.
This mod is depricated anyway. You should get Branching Evolution instead, since it actually has parts from the Flora Editor before it was scrapped.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
StarDustBardu
Hatchling
Hatchling

Davo's Flora Editor

Unread post by StarDustBardu »

Hi! I can't download the mod, because Adfly is trying to give me adwares and redirects me to soccer websites. Can you please give a non-shortened link? I don't want to get viruses on my new PC.
Hirnsausen
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Hirnsausen »

When trying to use the mod URL, my AntiVirus software AVG interrupted the connection to one of the many ad websites as it was infected. Is there no better way to let us have the mods than by leading your friends to virus-infected websites?

Even worse: after all that trouble, there was no download happening.
vanillacold

Hirnsausen wrote:When trying to use the mod URL, my AntiVirus software AVG interrupted the connection to one of the many ad websites as it was infected. Is there no better way to let us have the mods than by leading your friends to virus-infected websites?

Even worse: after all that trouble, there was no download happening.
1. Press "Skip Ad" after 5 seconds.
2. Branching Evolution is much better than this mod, download that instead.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
JoaoVIBarg
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by JoaoVIBarg »

how can i delete my flora
vanillacold

JoaoVIBarg wrote:how can i delete my flora
You can't delete flora without modifying editorsaves.package.

Also, this mod's incredibly outdated.
Branching Evolution actually works properly on the latest version of Spore and also has more parts & stuff.

Melany
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Melany »

People of all ages can choose to enjoy the peaceful lifestyle provided by this game. Children can choose to talk with cute raccoons. I can choose to collectively cultivate a piece of pixelated land on the island. I first entered the game. Fortunately, I chose Buy Animal Crossing Bells at ACBellsBuy. The service is safe and concise. Then I entered the game according to the game instructions. The game rules are also very detailed. Players can quickly become familiar with the game structure according to the rules.

After the player is familiar with the game settings, the player can visit the islands created by other players after the airport is built. And use the player's specific private code to invite others to visit their island. This game can achieve most things in life without any worries. I suggest players choose ACNH Buy Bells to witness a different landscape. Every different island has a different landscape. Innovative players can also use this feature to do something. Most intentionally, the private code helps protect young players from online predators.
Melany
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Melany »

With the release of Burning Crusade Classic, WoW Classic players must choose the path they choose for their characters. Players also need to prepare a large amount of WoW Burning Crusade Classic Gold to challenge the unknown outland. You can also choose Buy WOW TBC Classic Gold on the MMTBC website trusted by most players. Because the website will do discount activities. Discounts are an important factor in buying gold happily. The discount can also be calculated based on the amount of gold you invest in.

For players all over the world, gaming is a great leisure sport. For more convenience, the best way is to buy gold directly. For security reasons, buying gold from a trusted third-party network platform is one of the best ways. This will give you an extra advantage in the game and double your purchase limit. After players choose Buy TBC WOW Classic Gold, you can enjoy endless entertainment. The in-game currency also adds an unprecedented stimulating gaming experience.
Melany
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Melany »

Path of Exile can be a free role-playing game. Players' enthusiasm without cost games has long been high. The reason why countless players like to play games is that innovative game mechanisms and rich game content can bring the choice of Buy POE Currency to increase the smoothness of the game. For starters, POE contains a very innovative game style. Once you start playing, it almost becomes a hobby.

According to the items in the game, Path of Exile has a powerful online economy, which can realize complete character customization, competitive PvP mode, etc. Players can choose Buy Path of Exile Currency from the https://www.mmoso.com/poe-currency website. POE currency is the only proof of game circulation. The reason why a large number of players like the game is the innovative game mechanism and massive game content. This is also an important factor in the long-term popularity of popular games.
The Shadow Grox
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by The Shadow Grox »

Davo wrote: Mon May 10, 2010 3:02 pm try this....http://www.davoonline.com/faq.html

what is your specific problem, do you know how to install mods and start the editor?
It says: "ERROR 404 FILE NOT FOUND". What's going on?
:rp:
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

this was from 2011 i think and has long been expired, other mods have better taken over this project.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Editor Mods”