Darkspore - Intro?

Discuss anything Dark!
Oneman-Onegun
Tribal
Tribal

Darkspore - Intro?

Unread post by Oneman-Onegun »

Hey people! Recently got Darkspore and I LOVE it.
When you start, do you see an Introduction or a Cutscene, because New people don't know what the storyline is. Somebody post roughly what the game is about.

P.S. Noticed some parts from Spore - Reapermantis, Toxic Telson, etc. Nice touch, Maxis. And why can't we use more than one Detail?

Hmm...
I feel like killing you...
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Darkspore - Intro?

Unread post by Davo »

yeah, i added a mod that puts that intro into spore.

and darkspore is a flop, you can play with my editor mod in the darkspore section
94Connor949
Creature
Creature

Re: Darkspore - Intro?

Unread post by 94Connor949 »

Oneman-Onegun wrote:P.S. Noticed some parts from Spore - Reapermantis, Toxic Telson, etc. Nice touch, Maxis. And why can't we use more than one Detail?
Well, you actually can use more than one detail.

You start-out with 3 detail slots, and you can eventually unlock all 6. But, if you've created multiple detail items of similar looking parts, although they are seperate, you can add as many of them as you have into that one slot.

For example; If you have a Toxic Telson, you turn it into a detail item, then you find another Toxic Telson, and turn that into a detail item too, you can both in the same detail slot because they're the same item. even if they have different names, if they look the same, you can use them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Discussion”