Any mod to prevent Captains appearing as Empires in Space Stage?

The place for mod discussions and seeking out information about Spore modding.
Forum rules
Can't get a mod to work?
Try these... FIRST!

http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=6
SerbianSlav
Creature
Creature

Any mod to prevent Captains appearing as Empires in Space Stage?

Unread post by SerbianSlav »

Title says it all. I sometimes encounter my Captains as Space Stage Empires and it's bugging the living stuff out of me. So I'm asking you: is there any mod to prevent this from happening? Thanks in advance

I'm here to take away MeTuL bAwKsEz and download Spore mods. And I'm all out of mEtUl BaWkSeZ to take away.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Any mod to prevent Captains appearing as Empires in Space Stage?

Unread post by Davo »

I am not sure if this is a mod already or not, but i like to think it cant be, because you can run across your other saved planets with those you speak of. So you can have wars against yourself, it's fun!

You may be able to tag those creations with the GAPROP tag and it may remove them. That was a thing when i played, never confirmed though. Also try using sporecasts to get a better selection to face and see!
SerbianSlav
Creature
Creature

How do I tag them? I'm not an expert when it comes to this stuff.
I'm here to take away MeTuL bAwKsEz and download Spore mods. And I'm all out of mEtUl BaWkSeZ to take away.
vanillacold

Unread post by vanillacold »

SerbianSlav wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:15 am How do I tag them? I'm not an expert when it comes to this stuff.
All Spore creations have the option to add tags, which can be modified alongside the name and description.
To stop a creation from being used in-game, its only tag must be gaprop.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
SerbianSlav
Creature
Creature

vanillacold wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:58 am
SerbianSlav wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:15 am How do I tag them? I'm not an expert when it comes to this stuff.
All Spore creations have the option to add tags, which can be modified alongside the name and description.
To stop a creation from being used in-game, its only tag must be gaprop.
Thanks.
judsonfeest
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by judsonfeest »

Maybe the mod has been removed, if not sure there are still people using it. 7-9 years is too long. Or perhaps still in testing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Discussion”