I’ve noticed the game does not spawn in any of the other variants of plants

Questions seeking answers can be found here, someone else may have had the same issue and might have a solution.
Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.
  • - Install Spore Game
  • - (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C
  • - Install Spore Galactic Adventures
  • - Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Noogie
Hatchling
Hatchling

I’ve noticed the game does not spawn in any of the other variants of plants

Unread post by Noogie »

Hi there! I’m new to the forum, nice to meet you all :-3.

So after playing Spore again for a couple months, I’ve noticed that whether it’s space stage or just starting new games on planets, that there’s always the same mix of plants, despite the fact Maxis has numerous amounts of unique flora. There’s some really colorful mushrooms and other very pretty plants that don’t appear in the actual gameplay.

Could anyone possibly look into the code and see if it’s hardwired into the game to be this way? I was also hoping maybe someone could make a mod where it would be possible to choose flora and it will automatically go into your cargo in space stage, similar to the genetic library mod. There’s so much variation, it would suck for all of it to go to waste…

There’s also a Reddit thread on it if you’re interested. https://www.reddit.com/r/Spore/comments ... ame=iossmf

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: I’ve noticed the game does not spawn in any of the other variants of plants

Unread post by Davo »

Back in the day, the method was using tools on home planets to change your planet, like a creature stage planet, from a different space planet.
Noogie
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: I’ve noticed the game does not spawn in any of the other variants of plants

Unread post by Noogie »

Davo wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:42 pm Back in the day, the method was using tools on home planets to change your planet, like a creature stage planet, from a different space planet.
It's not possible to find those plants as seen in the reddit post though, I have spent hours and the game simply doesn't spawn them in. Is there a way to request someone make a mod where they do spawn in? Both creature and space stage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Help”