My 3 favorite FPS games are now culturally relevant again!

Talk about any and all games!
LectroNyx
Hatchling
Hatchling

My 3 favorite FPS games are now culturally relevant again!

Unread post by LectroNyx »

With Perfect Dark and TimeSplitters reboots confirmed to be in the works and GoldenEye being released on an emulator for Switch and XBOX, it's about damn time 3 of the GOATs finally get the love they deserve! Anyone else cherishing their time with goldeneye?

If you've got a Switch, maybe we can do a couple rounds together, my friendcode is SW-1208-1595-4510

remington53
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: My 3 favorite FPS games are now culturally relevant again!

Unread post by remington53 »

Its is one of the best game
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

I just tried Goldeneye on the switch... nope ha
LectroNyx
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by LectroNyx »

yeah, the switch is... really bad for goldeneye. The sticks are abysmal.

this partially inspired me to just get an everdrive, and my GOD does everything play a lot better on original hardware.
Owen
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Owen »

Hello,

Absolutely! GoldenEye is an iconic classic and many gamers have precious memories of spending time on this game. It's great to see these titles appreciated and remastered for a new generation of gamers.
domen
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by domen »

LectroNyx wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:03 pm With Perfect Dark and TimeSplitters reboots confirmed to be in the works and GoldenEye being released on an emulator for Switch and XBOX, it's about damn time 3 of the GOATs finally get the love they deserve! Anyone else cherishing their time with goldeneye?
Custom insurance software development services https://www.intellectsoft.net/platforms ... evelopment have an unforeseen impact on gaming experiences, reshaping interactions and user engagement. These services utilize tailored solutions to enhance the gaming environment, ensuring security and risk mitigation within gameplay mechanics. Integrating insurance software offers innovative features like in-game asset protection, safeguarding virtual goods or characters from loss or damage. Furthermore, personalized insurance solutions cater to gamers' preferences, providing coverage tailored to individual gaming styles. This unique amalgamation of insurance software in gaming not only enhances player experience by mitigating risks but also introduces a novel dimension of customization and security, contributing to a more immersive and protected gaming ecosystem.
If you've got a Switch, maybe we can do a couple rounds together, my friendcode is SW-1208-1595-4510
TimeSplitters is good one for me :spore:
alexm3948
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by alexm3948 »

Awesome news for fans of those classic FPS franchises! It's great to see Perfect Dark, TimeSplitters, and GoldenEye getting modern revivals. Those games absolutely defined split-screen multiplayer for a whole generation. I sunk endless hours battling friends in those titles back in the N64/PS2 era.And as you said, it's about time they return to the spotlight and influence a new wave of games. I admire the character and creativity that series like TimeSplitters brought to the table. Very few recent shooters have matched that charm and personality.I still boot up GoldenEye on my N64 for some old school proximity mines slap fights now and then. Would be fun to check out the re-release on Switch too. Local wireless multiplayer could ignite some of that nostalgic chaos!Here's hoping these revived classics inspire more risk-taking in the FPS space again. When done right, these uniquely memorable games formed the culture of multiplayer shooters as we know it. A renaissance of that wild experimentation and playful spirit would be most welcome!High Quality Business & Legal Templates. Download free contracts, agreements, letter templates and high-quality and stunning graphics instantly.An investment contract is a legally binding agreement between two parties where one party invests money in exchange for a financial return.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Discussion”