I Have Steam Spore. Which mods can i dowloand?

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
CzaryDave7
Creature
Creature

I Have Steam Spore. Which mods can i dowloand?

Unread post by CzaryDave7 »

I Have Steam Spore. Because steam is too best in my country. Which mods can i dowloand? and how can i look to my version, im new in spore :spore: .

DarkCat5544
Cell
Cell

Re: I Have Steam Spore. Which mods can i dowloand?

Unread post by DarkCat5544 »

none? you need more than just spore to run mods, and the mod kit doesnt function properly with the steam version of spore from my understanding.
crimvale
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: I Have Steam Spore. Which mods can i dowloand?

Unread post by crimvale »

I just modded spore on steam it was weird so heres my step by step on how to mod it.

step 1: download spore spore creepy and cute and spore galactic adventures when you have the game and all DLCs your ready.

step 2: run the game once so the game can load or make any files and see if the game works if it do good.

step 3: download modapi and install it simple right.

step 4: install a mod now you wanna use modapi easy installer.bat for that.

step 5 now when you modded your steam version of spore do not use steam use modapi launcher.bat to play spore and done your game should work with mods have fun.

ps, Wish I knew this before I wasted a day and deleted and installed every microsoft c++ versions since I was told to do that also yes this works with dark injection mod good luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”