Spore GA - game crashes when Using Warrior Captain Parts with Multi-Hit Aspects

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that all mods available here REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures AND patch 5.1. Patch 6\Bot Parts does NOT include Patch 5.1! (Some may work on other setups, but this is recommended)

Can't get a mod to work? Feel free to ask for help, there's always someone around to help out. Just make sure to include the following information:
a) Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
b) Is your game patched to the latest version?
c) Do you have Galactic Adventures?
d) If so, is it also patched to the latest version?
e) Where did you install the mod to?
f) What is the file's current name in the folder you installed it to?
This information is needed for us to help you!
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

Spore GA - game crashes when Using Warrior Captain Parts with Multi-Hit Aspects

Unread post by Godzilla-Force »

hello, I've been having problems with Spore Ga for a while now, more specifically with Two Captain Outfitter Parts, the Missile Flinger, and the Energy Claws, they seem to cause the Game to crash whenever used in combat situations when in adventures, it also appears that the less complex the creature is the more time you have before your game crashes.

Any help in this regard, whether it's a mod that has these known issues, or even if this is a new bug in Spore.

I don't have any mods that directly affect the captain aspect of GA except for the Chage Captain Mod, and perhaps Zerbies Space modifications and DI.

CzaryDave7
Creature
Creature

Re: Spore GA - game crashes when Using Warrior Captain Parts with Multi-Hit Aspects

Unread post by CzaryDave7 »

Did you install Spore from Steam, Origin, or a Disk?
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

Re: Spore GA - game crashes when Using Warrior Captain Parts with Multi-Hit Aspects

EA App, Origin Seems to be discontinued, EA App may be the Origin Replacement, as I can't find any way to redownload the Origin app.

Edit: If you go to EA.com, you'll find that the origin app no longer is there to download, instead you have the EA app.
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

Perhaps to clarify, the EA app is origin, so I use origin, this problem has been persisting for a while now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Help”