planner thumbnail generator

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
sporecat
Cell
Cell

planner thumbnail generator

Unread post by sporecat »

I have question about planner thumbnail generator,i know this is editor and can we make this editor work normal cuz in editor all icons is smalland its have VERY MANY ITEMS (wiki says in editor 612 objects). and what if all cool,popular modders go in one team and make this editor! yea idea is crazy but i think many peoples be interesting to make something in editor. and i know its very hard to make, but who sayed we need make this from zero? yea no one so yeah for basic we can take the vanilla cold's hut editor mod (one crazy man from russia)

vanillacold

Re: planner thumbnail generator

Unread post by vanillacold »

If I recall correctly, that "editor" was used to generate thumbnails for props in the hut, city and colony planners and nothing more.
Adding back the props to the "editor" (assuming that they aren't there anymore, since I think they might be) would be tedious but otherwise easy, so it wouldn't need to be a joint effort between many people.

Also I'm not Russian, I'm from the UK.
Hello there! I'm a random guy who sometimes does *slightly* smart stuff. I do a lot of random Spore shenanigans, too.

Feel free to build off my open-source mods, but please don't add them to modpacks; it could cause compatability issues.
sporecat
Cell
Cell

Re: planner thumbnail generator

Unread post by sporecat »

vanillacold wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:06 am If I recall correctly, that "editor" was used to generate thumbnails for props in the hut, city and colony planners and nothing more.
Adding back the props to the "editor" (assuming that they aren't there anymore, since I think they might be) would be tedious but otherwise easy, so it wouldn't need to be a joint effort between many people.

Also I'm not Russian, I'm from the UK.
WOWIE vanilllacold
and yea thank for your mods i very love it, my favorite is hut editor
(i know its not to theme but idk what to text)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”