Some Old Mods That You May Find Enjoyable

ReaperGamerYT
Creature
Creature

Some Old Mods That You May Find Enjoyable

Unread post by ReaperGamerYT »

Creating this because these old mods either have broken download links or hard to find making it easier for people to find them
Note:
I did not make any mods here i am just uploading these mods because people might look for them.

Mod:
- ColonyCapture: The center building of any outpost, colony, and home world base is now indestructible meaning you can capture it with 100% success rate.

- SculptistsDream: Lessens the Cooldown of all terraforming tools. (this may include the planet colors i can't remember if it does)

- Freelance20x: Mod that makes every reward from missions more rewarding than the base game (everything is 20x) there are also multiple versions of this mod that includes 10x version (i forgot to save the 10x one so RIP)
Attachments
ColonyCapture.package
ColonyCapture
(4.16 KiB) Downloaded 542 times
SculptistsDream.package
SculptistsDream
(214.87 KiB) Downloaded 382 times
Freelance20x.package
Freelance20x
(17.95 KiB) Downloaded 521 times

I am nab
Drift
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Some Old Mods That You May Find Enjoyable

Unread post by Drift »

Thank you for taking your time out of your day to repost these! these mods make spore life much more convenient and less of a slog of waiting or grinding for good old captain parts or internally groaning when yet another city of a homeworld I'm conquering seemingly randomly turns to nothing but a sad mound of sporebucks on the ground, and I couldn't find anything like them anywhere since I got interested in using spore mods after a ton of them had already became inaccessible.
EDIT: I'm dumb, freelance is for the base game missions lol
hiya
ReaperGamerYT
Creature
Creature

Re: Some Old Mods That You May Find Enjoyable

Unread post by ReaperGamerYT »

Drift wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:44 pm Thank you for taking your time out of your day to repost these! these mods make spore life much more convenient and less of a slog of waiting or grinding for good old captain parts or internally groaning when yet another city of a homeworld I'm conquering seemingly randomly turns to nothing but a sad mound of sporebucks on the ground, and I couldn't find anything like them anywhere since I got interested in using spore mods after a ton of them had already became inaccessible.
EDIT: I'm dumb, freelance is for the base game missions lol
Your welcome
I am nab
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “» Stage - Space”