Civ stage boost/fix

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Sigur
Creature
Creature

Civ stage boost/fix

Unread post by Sigur »

I just want things to go smoother than they are for an attempted Economic run. Less aggro maybe, no sudden demands for war and the like.

Alright, maybe it's on me for starting in Hard mode and picking a difficult target archetype with a difficult-er path to it, but Civ stage is driving me totally nuts. I do not want to open that command prompt for any purpose, as is my usual strategy for getting past this absolute mistake of a stage, but I started Religious, want to be Economic, and taking that singular Eco city insta-aggroes the entire map, because Hard mode, that's why.

Yes, yes, the point of Hard mode is Hard game, but this is not hard, this is impossible, and that's no fun. If there's already a mod like this, I would love to be pointed in the right direction. If there's something in the config I could change to achieve this effect, that would work for me too.

I used to make dragons, but now I make just about everything. Huge thanks to rob55rod and CamBen for their hard work on their part mods, which make my pastime a lot more interesting.
zambo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Civ stage boost/fix

Unread post by zambo »

what I want! :)
heh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”