Somebody Uncurl These Wild Whiskers!

Have an idea for how to make 9.r the best update since v1? Want to help make it all come to life? Let us know here!
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Somebody Uncurl These Wild Whiskers!

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

I love the re-adding of the Unused Cell parts in Dark Injection(and Dark Injection in general) but can the Page 1/2 versions of the Filter Mouths have straight whiskers while the Page 2/2 versions keep the curls?

Alternatively, have a slider to change how much curl the whiskers have; maybe even make them curl the outward instead of inward on one end of the spectrum, with the one already in the mod as the other extreme, and straight whiskers as the medium.

Either way, I don't necessarily want a replacement, I just want the option to make them more like the original parts. No pressure, of course.
VeganPippleMSPaintSpunchBopDrawing.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Re: Somebody Uncurl These Wild Whiskers!

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

Bumping because I still want this(also look at them)
she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r suggestions, ideas, and contributions”