The Pipple Place

Looking to just have a conversation about Spore? Come join in on the many topics or start a new one!
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

The Pipple Place

Unread post by Bingles Praise »

Since I signed up for this forum yesterday, I figured I'd give my introduction with my own General Discussion topic; The Pipple Place.

Now, what's a Pipple? To quote my in-game description for one; A tiny, friendly creature, and the essence of the early Creature Stage. (By the way, the name comes from "Periwinkle", as in the color the main variant is. Not "N/i/pple", that was just an unfortunate coincidence.)
Pipple (2).png
This is the main variant. It only uses the early Creature Editor parts, so if you download this one, you can see it on a new save file just like that. I don't know if you can download it outside the Sporepedia, though*.

https://imgur.com/a/K8RjQtf

Here's a gallery of the other variants of Pipple that I've made so far.

Will probably use this topic for memes and updates on Pipplefolk and Pipplekind.

*I can't figure out how to go on the servers, probably because I have a torrented GOG version which doesn't have as much info on connecting to Sporepedia post-2017 as the Origin or Steam versions do. So, you'll have to credit me on your own if you ever download these things. My username in Spore is Olivia2, but please just refer to me as Bingles or Bingo, as Olivia2 is just my computer's technical name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bingles Praise on Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

My profile picture and main save file species is called the Pipple, by the way.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: The Pipple Place

Unread post by Davo »

Looks cute but deadly!
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Davo wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:58 pm Looks cute but deadly!
Bonsoir! Wasn't expecting the man himself to reply.

And yes, they sure are!
she/her. SPORE, Touhou, Mega Man, BFDI and Cartoon Network fan. Twitter and DeviantArt @BinglesP, YouTube and Wikia Bingles Praise

Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

IsThisTheRealLife.png
These Pipplets look like they're going to start singing the start to Bohemian Rhapsody :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

PipplesWithShells.png
Sort of chronicling a new game I've started with a Pipple basis. The shell and whiskers are starting its own identity, wonder what I'll think of with the parts I collect!

Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

WithTheGloffiOhs.png
BattlingTheCroctopus.png
Meeting some Maxis creatures...

Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

CasperDrakeSauce.png
Casper Drake Sauce, quite possibly the most baffling Maxis creatures by name alone.

Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

Chorus.png
A chorus of creatures, with my Player Pipple as the guide. (Also after I took this photo the Gloffi-Oh started attacking just as I got them all together and now I have to start all over with my Pack dead. Great...)

lenni77
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by lenni77 »

interesting information
CzaryDave7
Creature
Creature

Unread post by CzaryDave7 »

Davo wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:58 pm Looks cute but deadly!
YEP!
Bingles Praise
Creature
Creature

I don't usually update on new Pipple species that often, but here's one I'm pretty proud(and slightly terrified) of: the Tripple!
TripleThePipple.png
Siamese triplet Pipples, using the Ctrl feature of combining limbs together.
Made with :di: and Spore Stacker.
Here's the download png:
Tripple.png

marryjoy6374
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by marryjoy6374 »

Thank you for the description, I'm new to the game so I really need articles like this, but from the outside it doesn't seem very friendly.

heardle game
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “General Discussion”