Player Empire Auto-Colonizing Galaxy

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Vantoo
Hatchling
Hatchling

Player Empire Auto-Colonizing Galaxy

Unread post by Vantoo »

Hello everyone! So I've had this idea on my mind for quite a while now and it doesn't seem impossible since NPC empires already have the ability to colonize and conquer systems on their own. Colonies would be able to take over the whole galaxy, with enough time that is. That would make conquering the galaxy much less tedious and faster too, not having to visit the game's 42'000 star systems.

I saw a few people having similar ideas on this forum too, along with the existing "Your invasion" mod which lets your own Empire attack(although they aren't able initiate invasions and cannot finish the job). I just find it sad that all the NPC empires are able to expend their territories on their own while the Player empire 100% relies on the captain to place colonies, one at a time.

TL;DR: Player Empire expends territory on its own like NPCs

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”