Bug where I cannot land on planets with the better spore and Dark spore mods

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=174
Darkdest666
Hatchling
Hatchling

Bug where I cannot land on planets with the better spore and Dark spore mods

Unread post by Darkdest666 »

Hello! Every time i try to land on any planet with the mods, my game crashes. Every. time. Is there a work around bec now part of my game is unplayable at all! (i happen to be one of the few ppl who like the beam down space levels) Please let me know if there is a fix for this, thank you so much for reading!! The planet landing levels are the only ones that cause the game to crash on a constant basis.

Mods installed: Better Spore, and Dark spore mod (i forget the name of this one fully)
:)

rstreamflower
Cell
Cell

Re: Bug where I cannot land on planets with the better spore and Dark spore mods

Unread post by rstreamflower »

I have the same problem. I also can't access the editor on space stage!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”