Game crashes

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=174
Kapy
Hatchling
Hatchling

Game crashes

Unread post by Kapy »

Some of the new limbs added instantly crash my game should i try to put them on my character. This excludes the human limbs, the insect limbs and the invisible ones as well. the other ones though,if i try to place them,each time i tried to,they crash my game

EvanWales
Cell
Cell

Re: Game crashes

Unread post by EvanWales »

Have you tried uninstalling Dark Injection and seeing if that fixes the issue? Sometimes mods can cause conflicts with the game and cause it to crash or not save properly. Also, are any updates or patches available for Dark Injection? There is a known issue that has been fixed in a newer version. You could contact the mod creator or check online forums for solutions if everything fails. On another note, if you're looking for more games to play online, check out GAAMESS. They have a great selection of games to choose from. Good luck with your Spore adventure!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”