You guys like donating for a good cause? Want to help a kid reach her dreams?

Chat about anything and everything or nothing at all.
All spam will be removed on sight.
Forum rules
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

You guys like donating for a good cause? Want to help a kid reach her dreams?

Unread post by Davo »

You guys like donating for a good cause?
Want to help a kid reach her dreams?

From the link:

Hi, my name is John Ackerson. My daughter Madyx (Max) Ackerson is an intelligent, kind, and an all-around amazing person. Madyx keeps up her academics while accomplishing chores and looks after her little brother with a mother's care when her parents have to work. She has been recognized for years by the STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics) program. She has recently received an invitation to a week-long summer program out of state to allow her to network with peers and leaders of the industry, and it will greatly benefit her future both socially and academically by providing a way into the most elite programs and, hopefully, college scholarships. However, the tuition and travel expenses are more than our family can afford on our salaries, so I am reaching out for help so that my daughter can obtain this wonderful character-building experience. This week-long program is NYLF Explore STEM (National Youth Leadership Forum) and is hosted annually at various colleges around the country.
She achieved this invitation due to her outstanding performance in an advanced academic school that only a few children have the ability to test into and become a part of an outstanding education, of which she has been a student since the 4th grade. As her parent, I have always provided Madyx with endless love, support, and self-confidence. At this time, however, her mother and I are unable to afford this opportunity for her, and so I ask for anything that may help us financially to achieve this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for her.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/donate-for-a ... e=customer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Off Topic”