Game crashes when I save an Adventure

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=174
KaijuNerd
Hatchling
Hatchling

Game crashes when I save an Adventure

Unread post by KaijuNerd »

The only mod I have is Dark Injection. I was making an adventure and tried to save it when I was done. It showed the lading animation for over 10 minutes before it crashed, and when I reopened Spore, it wasn't saved. The adventure didn't have anything that required Dark Injection and also had low complexity, it was just a normal adventure. I tried turning off Dark Spore based fixed objects, but it didn't help. Is there a way I can fix this, or does Dark Injection need a patch?

KaijuNerd
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Game crashes when I save an Adventure

Unread post by KaijuNerd »

Uninstalling Dark injection stops if from crashing.
EvanWales
Cell
Cell

Re: Game crashes when I save an Adventure

Unread post by EvanWales »

Have you tried uninstalling Dark Injection and seeing if that fixes the issue? Sometimes mods can cause conflicts with the game and cause it to crash or not save properly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”