DOWNLOAD from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
DOWNLOAD from Nexus Mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/spore/mods/34
Videos and images:
- The captain editor now allows you to change the structure of the creature's body.
- Added disable symmetry [A] in the cell editor.
- Expanded zoom limits in all editors
- Horizontal offset [Shift] and vertical offset [Ctrl] in all editors (The smaller the part size, the more accurate the positioning. )
- Difficulty indicator in all editors increased to maximum ("unlimited")
- Increased the durability of allied ships at the "Space" stage by 2 times
- Laser, Impulse, Bomb, Antimatter Bomb alter terrain (deal terrain damage)
- New weapon "Remote contactor"
- New weapon "Сool Thinker"
- New Tool "Small Terraforming Laser"
- New Tool "Mining Terraforming Laser" (Drilling the ground and mining Sporebucks)
3rd party MODIFICATIONS INTEGRATED into this mod:
- FORCE SAVE - / We save without restrictions (even without a mouth)
- SPORE STACKER - / Allows you to place creature parts on top of other parts
- HIDDEN CELLS & GROX PARTS (BETTER SPORE) - / Taken from the "BETTER SPORE" modification, hidden cage parts and Grox parts.
- GENETIC (PLATINUM SPORE) - / Taken from the "PLATINUM SPORE" modification, the functionality allows you to change the creature at the "Civilization" and "Space" stages.
- DAVO BABY KIDNAP (Creature Kidnapper) - / Depending on your size, this mod will allow your creation to pick up smaller creatures. To pick up another, smaller creature, you must switch to attack mode and the "pick up object" icon will appear when hovering over a smaller creature. Your creature must be taller than the creature being picked up.
- HOCE75 SUBMARINES (Submarine Editor) - / allows you to create underwater vehicles by dropping parts well below the water level in the water vehicle editor. It also changes the water vehicle background in Sporopaedia to an unused background from the Creature Creato demo.
- CITY WALLS - / Allows you to change the walls of cities and colonies at the "Civilization" and "Space" stages
- FREELANCE I5x - / Increased earnings from completing tasks for any empire by 15 times, which allows you to equalize income from both tasks and from the sale of a resource among themselves.
- CUSTOM STARTING CELL - / At the beginning of a new game, instead of choosing from standard cells, the cell editor is launched, in which you can create a cell yourself
- SPACE STAGE HARBOURS - / The terrain alignment is more circular. Creating a "Port City" on the coast becomes much easier.
- 2017 HD CREATION TEXTURES 2048x - / Creature texture fixes.
However, as is usually the case, in the process of merging, I added a few more of my functions and the result was a complex and global modification.
I tried to add to the game, but not to change the balance of the game
The goal was to create a modification that would not change the balance of the game, but add some gameplay features and design features.
Also published on google drive besides the modification itself:
- 4GB Patch - After patching, allows Spore to use 4GB of memory in total. The program will patch the "SporeApp.exe" file located in the "SporebinEP1"
folder of the game. After that, in the game itself, in the settings, set the amount of available memory for the game to 4096 Mb
- "Config" folder to replace identical folders in "DataEP1" and "Data" games:
-Fixed lighting and general shading
-Fixed bump mapping
-Fixed "noisy" textures
-Fixed cell transparency